So You Think You Can Dance season 4 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

So You Think You Can Dance season 4

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was happy with the end result...

AND I GOT TO SEE BENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him. Wish he'd had a bigger part though!
AND I GOT TO SEE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Dee :laugh: :laugh:

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
didn't see anything overly great about Mary's little dance (was watching her partner - Dymetry - more... she just does nothing for me...) but NIGEL was just... WOW! I never realized! I was freaking out (in a good way) when he danced, that was awesome.

How to put this kindly? I've seen videos of Mary Murphy at her prime and I was underwhelmed. She was a very "old school" dancer mired in an 80s sort of style. So what I saw the other evening was quite entertaining from a 50-year-old woman.

I'm really over Dmitri ripping open his shirt. I know it's his thing, but it's not reflective of Latin dance. During a couple of points in the program I was totally distracted by the flying white shirt rather than enjoying the dancing.

As for Nigel, I think people don't understand he really does have a dance background. Most viewers think he's just a pompous British producer spouting off stuff he hasn't a clue about. Glad he stepped it up -- literally. :clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
As for Nigel, I think people don't understand he really does have a dance background. Most viewers think he's just a pompous British producer spouting off stuff he hasn't a clue about. Glad he stepped it up -- literally. :clap:

Even though they said it several times this season that he was a real dancer it was still hard to get an idea of what he could do.

I think a lot of viewers believed him to be like Simon Cowell, just some guy who could pick out talent when he saw it.

heyang

Record Breaker
Even though they said it several times this season that he was a real dancer it was still hard to get an idea of what he could do.

I think a lot of viewers believed him to be like Simon Cowell, just some guy who could pick out talent when he saw it.

I figured that Nigel must've been quite a hoofer since he mentioned dancing with Cyd Charisse. His wiki also mentions that he danced with Gene Kelly and has choreographed for Ben Vereen, Shirley Bassey and the Muppets.