Grgranny is sick | Golden Skate

Grgranny is sick

Grgranny's Baby

Rinkside
My mom went into the hospital today. :cry: She is very ill with a kidney infection. This seems to be a recurring problem. I am very worried about her, but glad she is there because I did not know what to do for her. We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny's Baby, thanks for letting us know and OF COURSE my thoughts and prayers are there for both of you. Please, please keep us updated as to her condition, daily if possible!!!!

Dee

Buzzz

Final Flight
((((((((((((((((((((((Grgranny)))))))))))))))))))))))) We miss you and want you to get better soon. God bless you

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Thanks bunches for the concerns and prayers. They mean so much.
I am home and better. A little weak and tired but will slowly improve.
I am so disappointed that I have heard nothing from anyone at church. Minister is on vacation but others are supposed to take over. I will stay home tomorrow morning and go to a neighbor's 80th bd party tomorrow aft. :chorus: I feel like a heathen. ha

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny, so glad to hear your home and feeling a little bit better. Take care not and get lots of rest.

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
GrGranny: Wishing you well and a speedy recovery. Take Care!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad to hear you're at home and feeling better, Grgranny. Take care and get lots of rest! ;)

I am glad to hear you are home and recovering GrGranny. May you continue to improve and feel well! Take care!