Grgranny is sick | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Grgranny is sick

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I sure appreciate all the good thoughts. It really means a lot. :chorus:
I'm doing ok. Just taking time to get my strength back.
I'm trying to get some packing done. The houses I am selling and buying both close on the 25th of July. Will probably move around the first of Aug. The carpet layers and painters should start the 26th and will take several days. Plan to have an estate sale the weekend of 8th Aug. I will have to contact movers to help. I am trying to go ahead and get a lot of things packed now. I have way too much stuff. I packed a lot of stuff last fall.
Thanks for all the good thoughts. :rock::clap:
(I'm a nervous wreck.)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
GrGranny.........Haven't logged on for awhile and just heard that you have been under the weather. Glad to hear that you are doing better now. Take care.....42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
What's resting???:rofl:
My life right now just won't allow it. I did take it easy a couple of days. Guess I must be wicked. :rofl:

Buzzz

Final Flight
((((((((((((((((((((((Grgranny)))))))))))))))))))

You really gave us a heck of a scare. :( So glad to see you back and up to speed! Take care of yourself and try not to over do it.

Tigger

Final Flight
I also haven't been around much as our spring/summer has been crazy this year. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go into the hospital and hope you're feeling much better. (((HUGS)))