Mao confirms Tarasova as her coach | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mao confirms Tarasova as her coach

Bennett

Record Breaker
Having randomly googled and then found a wiki answer site (which may prove to be costly to my productivity at work today :biggrin:) Flight time from Tokyo to Moscow is 10 hourse compared to the 11hr18 from Tokyo to LA. Not much difference really.

Ant

Thanks Ant!

lcd

Match Penalty
Apologies if this has come up elsewhere... or is an irrelevent question... but is her sister still training/competing? I would imagine all this slogging back and forth all over the world could get pretty wearing on a teen after a while... hope her support system makes her feel like regardless of where she trains, she has a feeling of "home" to keep her grounded and inspired, good days and bad.

C_T_T_

On the Ice
Apologies if this has come up elsewhere... or is an irrelevent question... but is her sister still training/competing? I would imagine all this slogging back and forth all over the world could get pretty wearing on a teen after a while... hope her support system makes her feel like regardless of where she trains, she has a feeling of "home" to keep her grounded and inspired, good days and bad.

Yes Mai is still competing but I think this year is the first time they wont train together. They will skate an exhibition together in 'The Ice' on 26th July in Nagoya.
Mai's SP will be 'Somewhere' in time, her LP will be 'Sayuri' and her Exhibtion 'mbrellas of Cherbourg'.

lcd

Match Penalty
Wonderful (crowd pleasing) music choices for sure... though they sound like they've been lifted directly from the "Recent Canadian Dance Champions greatest hits" album ;)