Oh and the Nominees are: | Golden Skate

Oh and the Nominees are:

Seonaid920

On the Ice
JACK AND ERIKA.

At the moment Jee and Robert want Erika out but Jun and Alison are planning on getting rid of Jack.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seonaid920, so who do you think is going to win? We're getting down to just a few now. For some reason, I'm going to pick Robert to win the money. Not that I like him or even want him to win but it seems like all the others are fighting and Robert is really laying low. He lets Jee do all the dirty work. Just wondering who you're picking.

Dee

The problem is that the more cleverly you play the game, the more everybody hates you and won't vote for you to get the money. If I were anybody else, I would try to take Alyson with me to the final two, because some of the peolple on the jury, like Dana and Nathan, would see Aly in hell before they would give her a thin dime.

I think that Aly and Jun will vote off Jack. Jee doesn't get to vote, so it doesn't matter what Robert does.

I think Erika will win the whole thing.

Mathman

Seonaid920

On the Ice
I'm thinking and hoping for a Jun/ Erika finale (if she gets passed tonight's votes) otherwise Jack and Jun.

If the girls want to win they have to get rid of Rob and Jee because the three stooges do not want a woman to win and will likely vote for any man who makes it to the final 2. I think Erika and Jun can easily win over Ali. Erika would most likely win over Jun, but you never know.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good points Math & Seonaid920. I still think Robert has the best chance.

Dee

Rachael

On the Ice
I have grown to like Erika but I hope Jack stays. I love him! I want to see him in the final 2.

mike79

On the Ice
Robert is so gone next week and it's about time. He's such a pig.

Jun and Allison rock.