Liberty info and other summer competitions in the U.S. and Canada | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Liberty info and other summer competitions in the U.S. and Canada

Medusa

Record Breaker
Brandon Mroz's are in red. I will only be leaving these up for a limited time. Brandon didn't skate well, and I doubt he would like these on youtube for a protracted period of time:

Well, it's the middle of July and everyone is allowed to have a bad skate here and there. But I have to ask this: who selected the music for LP and SP? Who choreographed these programs? Mroz is young, he is a great jumper - give him some Joubert-type programs, let him have some fun out there.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Medusa, yes I too do not expect great skates in July, particularly from the seniors on the Grand Prix, whose schedule does not start till late October. Brandon first assignment is Skate Canada.

I can't say I like either his music choice or his costumes, though.

Nigel

On the Ice
Medusa, yes I too do not expect great skates in July, particularly from the seniors on the Grand Prix, whose schedule does not start till late October. Brandon first assignment is Skate Canada.

I can't say I like either his music choice or his costumes, though.

Tom Dickson choreographed the SP, Lori Nichol choreographed the LP. I think Mroz uses Julie McDonough for his costumes this season IIRC.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Here's the final list of all the vids I have up on youtube from Liberty. New ones are bolded.

I know I said it before to you and Mr. Ski, but I'll say it again....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for filming and posting the videos for those of us who could not be there:love::rock::bow::clap: I know I as well as MANY others greatly appreciate it:rock::clap::bow: Take care and have a great day!!:biggrin:

emma

Record Breaker
I know I said it before to you and Mr. Ski, but I'll say it again....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for filming and posting the videos for those of us who could not be there:love::rock::bow::clap: I know I as well as MANY others greatly appreciate it:rock::clap::bow: Take care and have a great day!!:biggrin:

I just have to second this again!!! You worked so hard to share this with all of us, THANKS SO MUCH :rock::rock::bow::bow::rock::rock:

Nigel

On the Ice
Sounds like Rachael certainly didn't have "the meet of her life" but given her participation in that student/medicine program in Boston just before, I think it's terrific that she (with her parents' support obviously) is seeking a balance with her skating and education. Am certain she'll be peaked and primed in time for the "real shows" this fall on the Grand Prix series.

Flatt has strived to maintain a balance in her life over the years. She has mentioned in a couple of interviews that she is a nearly full time student....(I think she mentioned that she has a PE exemption ;) .....) in the AP/Honors program at her high school in Colorado Springs with a straight A average.

ChrisH

On the Ice
L

LKR722

I heard over at MKF that Caroline looked good and very improved!:clap: I hope Mirai is ok and not injured.