Possible coaches for B&A | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Possible coaches for B&A

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
If there is a change of coach for B&A, it would have to be Morozov. Does he have a senior dance team at the moment?

He's still got Reeds (JPN), and, if I'm not mistaken, hasn't dumped FRASER / LUKANIN (AZE) yet.

sillylionlove said:
I have to agree that Krylova/Camerlengo would be great for them. Are they still coaching Fiella/Scalli?

Looks like they are:
http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs00005456.htm
Too bad. That might be a problem.

lcd

Match Penalty
Does anybody know what happened at the press conference today? It should have happened by now.

The announcement for it a week ago said there would be a "meet/greet" type reception for the media/people who attended with the coaches and presumably the top skaters there. Would be interesting to hear from somebody who was actually there since one could guess any "statements" would be pretty scripted (with p.c. smiles to boot) but the 'body language' might be more telling. Of course... we all know what great 'dramatic actors' ice dancers (and for that matter their coaches, who were top dancers themselves) can be...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
If there is a change of coach for B&A, it would have to be Morozov. Does he have a senior dance team at the moment?

I do not think he is working full-time with a senior dance team, but he has many other skaters clamoring for his attention. I guess it is a possibility, but I would think Tanith and Ben want to be top dog with their new coach.