Yu-Na Kim New sp bootleg video watch now!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yu-Na Kim New sp bootleg video watch now!!

I feel badly for her if this was supposed to be private or kept secret. When I tried to view it was gone, but I hope it doens't give her opponents a one up on her.
There was nothing on it but a generic run-through, with other skaters sharing the ice. I don't think any harm was done.

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
I think the person means the pattern. I.E where the jumps are at what point in the rink.... But personally I have no real issue with this... As long as the choregraphy is different and fits the music etc..

Generally you have to do your triple lutz at one of two points in the rink :) It is a blind jump, with a long lead-in. How many skaters do you see NOT do their triple lutz combo there and then the triple flip at the opposite end?

What I meant with the footwork and music was not that it wasn't in synch... it was just that Yu-na is more of a graceful skater. I feel like when she skates to something that is quick-paced, she becomes a bit lost in it and it always feels like she is trying to catch up (if that makes any sense) and she loses her musicality.

I like this piece of music, but I don't feel like it will highlite Yu-na's best attributes.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
There is no in-between, absolutely nothing. A very generic program. I think both Yu-Na and Mao are starting to lose their marbles.

mizu_iro

Final Flight
Is that Orser? The guy who's following her around the rink?

I think so.

People, Yu-Na and her team didn't even want this to get out yet! She skated it without the music, and the reason you can hear the music is because it's dubbed in by somebody - we don't even know if that's the clip she's going to use. At the very least, it looks like her rehabilitation went well and she can jump again.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
no, i am pretty sure it was David Wilson who was following her around.

Medusa

Record Breaker
There is no in-between, absolutely nothing. A very generic program. I think both Yu-Na and Mao are starting to lose their marbles.

It's the beginning of July! Ok, the middle of July. I am sure there is more to that program - the video is blurry, shaky, she is as huge as an ant in it.

And program layout - I gotta say that most ladies have pretty nice and creative short program layouts - in contrast to the men, who mostly frontload their programs. It's the short program - it's really hard to be that much creative with the layout.

For example the Prince of creative and artistic, Lambiel himself, hasn't changed the first four elements of his shortprogram since 2005. I just checked - and he also does the elements always in the same corner / area of the ice. He first does the Triple Axel (well, tries to), not in one of the corners, but at one of the long sides of the ice, then he skates to one of the opposite corners, does his Quad-Combo, from there he does a few steps with hand movements into the middle of the ice, does a spin and then skates with a few handmovements to the one end of the ice, turns there and makes the required steps before he does the Triple Lutz on the other end of the rink.

But I really don't think that that reduces his artistry / creativit / originality in any way.

among the lists of descriptic words, the flavor of the month is now GENERIC. even to the point of practice sessions before the choreographer has finished.

Sulphur

Spectator
I think the man is Brian Orser.

The run-through was done with the music.. but it was not recorded since it was taped from the second floor due to the construction on the first floor. Actually the dubbing sounds really poor.. no cutting, no synch.. Personally I think Yu-Na's skating in this video is really great considering it's in mid-July and she was sharing the rink.