Yu-Na Kim New sp bootleg video watch now!! | Golden Skate

Yu-Na Kim New sp bootleg video watch now!!

The tapes are not the best, but her musicality is superb. She makes that old war horse Dance Macabre look refreshingly new. The distance she travels in the air for her jumps are remarkable.

gourry

Final Flight
Um.... I really don't know what to say.
Actually I watched this clip from Yuna forum before and the poster especially mentioned not to post it on UCC site yet here it is~:frown:

Besides, the original clip was without music.
Probably somebody dubbed music later on. Pretty good sync though.
I gotta admit this looks a lot better with music!:rock:

common

Spectator
This is originally a soundless one, and it's for private sharing in yunaforum but not for youtube. (Owner of this video asked officially not to put this on youtube.)Suppose this poster made his/her own music cuts for this soundless video to his/her taste.

A cautionary tale in the age of the Internet. Once a video is out there, it's out there, regardless of the wishes of the original poster.

zephyrskates

On the Ice
Oh my. It's insane, one practice video has thousands of views, and there is already bickering. This is crazy, there are some vicious people out there. I just can't help myself from laughing when I read the comments of both die hard mao and yuna fans.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Not the best video, but from what I could see YuNa does wonders with this piece of music. I suspect this will be another gem from Ms. Kim. Thanks for posting.

feraina

Record Breaker
I like the music much better than last year's. I think she can do wonders with this piece!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Well i love the music. I would have to see the program up close to do it justice, yu-na's hands and facial expressions are what makes her programs. I am dissipointed that the layout is almost exactly the same as last year. her spiral do look a little better and she looks like she is in good shape. also.. isn't the beliiman new? i don't seem to remember her doing one before.

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
I am dissipointed that the layout is almost exactly the same as last year. her spiral do look a little better and she looks like she is in good shape. also.. isn't the beliiman new? i don't seem to remember her doing one before.

Yu-na did beliemann for her Tango.

Same here. Too early to tell, but this comes across to me as a very bare-bone program, where she does a bare minimum to get the marks she wanted.

Neither Mao or Yuna put the same type of passion or personality to their performance that Michelle Kwan did. And Rochette is the sole skater that gets all the blame for not showing any personality, where this has been the lingering problem with most ladies skaters in the field. To me, none of the top girls wore their hearts on their sleeves last worlds. Gizmos with her vast amount of voidness was the most passionate performer in the field (watch her 2008 worlds sp).

fourclover

On the Ice
I am dissipointed that the layout is almost exactly the same as last year. her spiral do look a little better and she looks like she is in good shape. also.. isn't the beliiman new? i don't seem to remember her doing one before.

Same here. You could add the Waltz music to that choreography and I wouldn't know the difference.

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Her jumps look great... and the musicality in the beginning was superb. Spiral was a bit sloppy. Maybe because it's just a practice session and she isn't going all out... but I felt she was kind of lost to the music at the end as the pace quickened. Her spins and footwork seemed like they were dragging behind the music and just didn't quite fit.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I loved the footwork. I like the way she was using her whole body.

I also love the music. Zhang Min used it for my favorite program of his.

Last edited:
... but I felt she was kind of lost to the music at the end as the pace quickened. Her spins and footwork seemed like they were dragging behind the music and just didn't quite fit.
It's kind of hard to tell, since the music was dubbed in afterward.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL!, I can't believe people are dissecting and criticizing Yu-Na's performance at a private practice session in July of the off season with a new program that she has not even competed with yet. Yu-Na is obviously not striving for full attack and perfection at this point in the off season and it's obvious to me anyway that the music has been dubbed in a.k.a. it's not the official, final cut of her music. You'd think Yu-Na is at a public practice session at Worlds already with the way some people are carrying on about this clip. She must be doing something right to be warranted so much attention. Go Yu-Na!, I think you look great!

so_proud

Rinkside

I wonder how many times you have watched Yu-Na Kim's SP of the 2007/2008 season, because I can not see that this year's sp is exactly the same as last year's. Probably you should not criticize if you don't know her skating and her programs well.

If you had meant the jumping elements, we should consider that it is just a short program, which usally has some limited choice in the number of jumps allowed in one program.

bekalc

Record Breaker
I wonder how many times you have watched Yu-Na Kim's SP of the 2007/2008 season, because I can not see that this year's sp is exactly the same as last year's. Probably you should not criticize if you don't know her skating and her programs well.

If you had meant the jumping elements, we should consider that it is just a short program, which usally has some limited choice in the number of jumps allowed in one program.

I think the person means the pattern. I.E where the jumps are at what point in the rink.... But personally I have no real issue with this... As long as the choregraphy is different and fits the music etc. Plus, I think her footwork is definently different. But comments about Yu-na losing touch with the music are hilarious when you consider it's dubbed... I don't think the footwork goes with waltz either. And honestly, too, I think that when it comes to the pattern, skaters probably have things they prefer like, getting this amount of skating to build up to the 3/3 etc...

Fossi

Final Flight
I feel badly for her if this was supposed to be private or kept secret. When I tried to view it was gone, but I hope it doens't give her opponents a one up on her.