Big Brother 10 - Anyone Watching?? | Golden Skate

Big Brother 10 - Anyone Watching??

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last night we had interruption one after another for severe weather. I was wondering what Brian did that everyone caught on to his manipulating ways. I like how Jerry always turns it back onto the rest of the players.

Dee

I vowed I would never watch this show again, after evil Dick won last summer. :laugh:

They didn't show all the details, but what I got out of it was that April, Libre, and another girl accosted Ollie about Brian trying to rule the roost (they thought Ollie was in cahoots with Brian to try to dictate to the three about who they should vote for.) Then the four of them drew in everyone else to get rid of Brian. Jerry had to go along or be isolated.

I think the Big Brother show would be better if they had the house guests actually do something constructive, instead of just lounging around all day. They could spend a few hours every day building houses for Habitat for Humanity, or something like that.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Math.

One night I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and we were having tornado warnings. It was another time they kept interrupting the show...it would go back to the show and someone would say....wow that was just a spectacular routine. :mad: :mad: :mad: I know I probably can watch on the internet but I forget and it takes time to do that.

I know what you mean about evil Dick but I'm glad he won instead of his snot of a daugter.

On this new one I thought Brian.....grow up!! :laugh: :laugh: I hope they keep Reny for the drama factor. :agree:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
Ollie was talking to Libra and one of the other girls - telling them that he was pretty sure they were safe and that Memphis would be put on the block. then Brian walked in the room and Ollie asked him to affirm that the ladies were safe.

After Brian left, Libra started to think it was odd that Ollie and Brian were so much in agreement. She suspected them of being in an alliance and asked the other girl (who has admitted to a crush on Ollie) if Ollie was aligned with Brian. The girl said that Ollie wasn't, but it was enough for Libra to start questioning people.

Libra and the girl confronted Ollie about how Brian has made promises to everyone. Once they convinced Ollie of the truth, he realized that Brian was not trustworthy and joined with the ladies to get rid of Brian. He thought that Ollie was using him as the front man and that Brian and Dan would have no problem dumping him.

So, Libra should have the credit for exposing Brian.

The trio realized that the only way to convince Jerry to put of Brian was by having everyone tell him the truth together - instead of using hearsay. You could tell Jerry did not like feeling ganged up on. Next thing we see is Brian being put on the block. I'm sure Jerry did not want to go back on his word, but he also had to have realized that Brian was using him and that Brian would not honor their alliance either.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, living in that house with THOSE people would drive me either crazy or to drink!! :laugh: :laugh: Golly, I just can't stand all that bickering.

Jessie is just a big bully. I think Libra is to though. I really like Reny, I think she is making it for me this season. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
I really don't care for anyone in this cast. THere's way too much yelling and crying this season. I'd probably be keeping to myself in a corner about now.

Based upon people blogging about the live feeds, April and Ollie have had 'relations' several times in camera view (at least under a blanket, but at various times of the day.)

The yelling in the house is even worse than what's on TV.

Felt bad for Keesha that no one tried to be a bit more cheery on her birthday.

All Jesse had to do was lay low and they would have gone after Memphis. Instead Jesse started fights with everyone and now he could be the one going home.

I couldn't believe Michelle complaining about getting a dud prize in the POV contests. Hello -- she finished next to last. Did she understand how the game worked?

Jesse and Memphis have no game. They couldn't hold on in the strength contest for HOH, leaving it up to Michelle and April, then they shot the puck almost off the board in the POV contest.

I see that April, however much she was moaning about how important it was to keep the nominations the same, when it came down to taking the POV from Jesse or getting $10,000 she took the money in a flash. :laugh: This left it up to Jerry to fall on the sword for the alliance. (Yeah, April is going to split her money with Jerry and Libra.)

I guess I like Dan OK. The last time they had "America's player" America totally messed over Eric's game and made him throw the game to Dick and Danielle. :disagree:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I guess I like Dan OK. The last time they had "America's player" America totally messed over Eric's game and made him throw the game to Dick and Danielle. :disagree:
I agree about Dan. I just wonder why they keep calling him the "Catholic" school teacher???? What does that have to do with anything??

At first Keesha reminded me of Danielle but now she doesn't, so right now she's kind of OK.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was gone last evening but set up the recorder except I recorded 45 minutes of 60 minutes, golf ran over time?? Anyhow, who was put up???

Dee

Michelle put up Libra and Keisha, as expected. Dan sad-faced his way off Michelle's hate list by saying, oh I'm just such a weak player, i didn't know what I was doing when I voted Jesse off (this is actually true -- he didn't know who America was going to cast his vote for. :laugh: )

The first few minutes featured a big angry shouting match among all concerned, people calling each other names, etc. Everyone came out looking bad.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:bow: :bow: :bow: Thanks Math, you're the best!!! :clap: :clap:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jerry got HOH. I just wonder if Memphis will actually stick with Dan!! I never saw so much sweating when Jerry won HOH. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee