Adult Skate Session | Golden Skate

Adult Skate Session

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I haven't been skating for a couple of weeks. So yesterday I called the rink where I skate to make sure the adult session wasn't cancelled. Well....... the rink no longer offers a adult session. I am not too happy with it, but there is nothing I can do. Summer is especially hard to skate with the general public.

penguin girl

Rinkside
Where I am summer has been quite good. We have a few adult-only sessions but those end when hockey season begins. I can usually find good ice. I'm sorry you got your adult-only session closed. Those are valuable!

mskater93

Record Breaker
I LOVE summer - we have 6A FS sessions that are empty - 3-4 skaters who are all adults!! :rock:

vlaurend

Final Flight
I LOVE summer - we have 6A FS sessions that are empty - 3-4 skaters who are all adults!! :rock:

Same here, although there are still probably 10 of them on the 6:30am session at my rink. The emptier early morning session each summer is the only silver lining to having to work 9am - 6pm all year long. . . (What's an adult session and how do I find one before or after work? LOL!)

mskater93

Record Breaker
(What's an adult session and how do I find one before or after work? LOL!)

I am with you on that question! We had one last summer at a rink in our area, but the rink is down for renovations this summer. It also conflicted with my archery class.