Hyundai Supermatch show this weekend | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hyundai Supermatch show this weekend

BelleFilleYuna

On the Ice
I've heard that the all-cast parts of this show was choreographed by Lee Ann Miller and by Kenji Miyamoto.

Can someone confirm this?

I heard Lee Ann Miller choreographed the opening and the finale and was in charge of the overall presentation. Haven't heard about Kenji though.

sorcerer

Final Flight
There was a report on Miki's fansite that she made no mistakes nor falls on the second day (=today=Sunday).

And according to other forums over here, Miki had her thigh bandaged (or taped) in today's show, this time her left thigh, so possibly hurt from her falls yesterday.
Also they say it was Mao's turn to make falls that counted up to four.

I hope MBC gathers the good performances from the two days, not the bad ones for the broadcast.

Anyway I noticed Miki's taped shoulder on all of her photos. I suppose she'll have to keep it like that till she retires, but she looked so happy this weekend so that's okay for her and her fans !

ETA: Huge bandage?
http://newsen.com/news_photo/2008/07/20/200807201649453000_1.jpg

Last edited:

Ms.Anthrope

On the Ice
And according to other forums over here, Miki had her thigh bandaged (or taped) in today's show, this time her left thigh, so possibly hurt from her falls yesterday.
Also they say it was Mao's turn to make falls that counted up to four.

4 falls from Mao? When was the last time Mao fell more than once in a show? Hope she's not hurt.

camion

On the Ice
I think Mao fell a couple of times in a NHK exhibition. 4 falls though? I saw a clip where Miki fell strangely out of a double axel. I hope both of them are okay.