View Poll Results: Pick your favourite hottie!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fedor Andreev

20 12.50%
  • Kristoffer Berntsson

2 1.25%
  • Ryan Bradley

10 6.25%
  • Jeffrey Buttle

12 7.50%
  • Brian Joubert

27 16.88%
  • Stephane Lambiel

38 23.75%
  • Evan Lysacek

8 5.00%
  • Daisuke Takahashi

16 10.00%
  • Tomas Verner

7 4.38%
  • Johnny Weir

20 12.50%

Thread: Improved Hottest Eligible Men's Singles Skater Poll

Hybrid View

Addicted to handsome, artistic male skaters ;-)

Improved Hottest Eligible Men's Singles Skater Poll

Considering that the last poll with this topic didn't go so well with a lot of people, I thought I would try to make a better one. Please keep in mind that a poll can only hold 10 entries, so I'm sorry that I couldn't include every beautiful guy in the figure skating universe.

Rinkside
    i voted for brian , but it's hard to choose just one. but does somebody actually thing that ryan bradley is good looking???

Quote Originally Posted by patinaj View Post
    i voted for brian , but it's hard to choose just one. but does somebody actually thing that ryan bradley is good looking???
    I agree that it's very difficult to choose. 8 out of the 10 lads I listed here are all gorgeous in their own way! But Fedor does have a slight edge over the others, IMHO. He's simply the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink!

I personally don't think Ryan's anything special, but I've read all the posts in the other thread, and there are quite a few people who find him attractive. It wouldn't be right for me to exclude him, even though I was VERY tempted to add Patrick Chan instead.
    Last edited by siberia82; 07-20-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Rinkside
    i just realized now that there is not kevin van der perren in the poll. i would have still gone with brian, but i would have suffered :P

To each her own, I guess. I think Ryan Bradley is very good-looking (I voted for him), and I can't believe anyone would think Stephan Lambiel is good looking. Oh well.

Yes, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I myself don't understand how anyone can find Kevin van der Perren attractive. But hey, whatever rocks your boat!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchherder View Post
    To each her own, I guess. I think Ryan Bradley is very good-looking (I voted for him), and I can't believe anyone would think Stephan Lambiel is good looking. Oh well.
    Lambiel and Bradley are both very good-looking here in Fuji-Xerox commercial.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxeVopJi430

Quote Originally Posted by siberia82 View Post
    I agree that it's very difficult to choose. 8 out of the 10 lads I listed here are all gorgeous in their own way! But Fedor does have a slight edge over the others, IMHO. He's simply the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink!

I personally don't think Ryan's anything special, but I've read all the posts in the other thread, and there are quite a few people who find him attractive. It wouldn't be right for me to exclude him, even though I was VERY tempted to add Patrick Chan instead.
    I would have voted for Patrick Chan!

I do think the list is improved! I voted for Jeff. I also would have wanted to vote for Stephane. Both are more adorable than hot though.
    I also find Johnny very beautiful and pretty. But have no idea if he's hot or not. He's like a fairy.
    Last edited by Bennett; 10-27-2008 at 10:47 PM.