View Poll Results: Pick your favourite hottie!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fedor Andreev

20 12.50%
  • Kristoffer Berntsson

2 1.25%
  • Ryan Bradley

10 6.25%
  • Jeffrey Buttle

12 7.50%
  • Brian Joubert

27 16.88%
  • Stephane Lambiel

38 23.75%
  • Evan Lysacek

8 5.00%
  • Daisuke Takahashi

16 10.00%
  • Tomas Verner

7 4.38%
  • Johnny Weir

20 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Improved Hottest Eligible Men's Singles Skater Poll

Addicted to handsome, artistic male skaters ;-)
    His fan base is more or less limited to Canada, but Fedor Andreev is nonetheless one of the most attractive men on the planet. http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/...4m_cfc30a2.jpg

EDIT: Alas, Stéphane has also retired, which makes my poll appear that much more outdated!
    Last edited by Tonichelle; 12-08-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: please just link to photos that you do not have the copyrights to.

I don't think that many in this list are any "hotties". Most of them are sweet, cute guys. Kristoffer (poor boy hasn't got a single vote), Jeff and Evan are really cute guys. Brian can be hot sometimes. I totally looove Johnny, but he's not the most good-looking guy of these, he's The One for me just because he's quite odd. I put my vote on Lambiel, he's the one who's most man of these.
    Put Adrian Schultheiss in the list and I'll vote for him! Give him a couple of years more and he will bring the house of girls down

Tripping on the Podium
    I vote for Joubert

Now 16 (:

I'm a Swede so Kristoffer Berntsson! -swoons- He's really funny and in my family he's a favourite.

I do think the list is improved! I voted for Jeff. I also would have wanted to vote for Stephane. Both are more adorable than hot though.
    I also find Johnny very beautiful and pretty. But have no idea if he's hot or not. He's like a fairy.
    Last edited by Bennett; 10-27-2008 at 10:47 PM.

On the Ice

Daisuke is HOT!

He single-handedly revived my interest in men's figure skating. His routines are interesting and sexy (and he uses every bit of his body so expressively) - I regard his Bachelorette exhibition routine from last year the most beautiful, transfixing performance I have EVER seen on ice.

Dai is also a very fashion conscious guy and his style off the ice is equally hot - urban and edgy. And no-one, not even Johnny, is better groomed than Dai. Best eyebrows in the world and totally cool hair.

Okay, will stop salivating now.

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    Joubert for body.

Lambiel for face and heart.

Although that Fedor Andreev pic is very, very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by siberia82 View Post
    I personally don't think Ryan's anything special, but I've read all the posts in the other thread, and there are quite a few people who find him attractive.
    I just want to say that I take that comment back. In purely physical terms, I consider Ryan to be only slightly above average, but I did see him skate live at SC in Ottawa a couple of days ago, and he was ooooooozing with sex appeal during his LP. I even felt the need to yell out, "You're hot Ryan!" before he took his opening pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    Although that Fedor Andreev pic is very, very attractive.
    Glad you approve!

Well Fedor Andreev is back he set to skate at Eastern Ontario Sectionals, from there he will head to nationals to hopefully win the national title and then go to worlds, then VANCOUVER (hopefully, G-d willingly making the podium at all events). With programs choreographed by Jeffery Buttle.

Therefore he is eligable for this poll, so everyone vote for him.
    Last edited by cloudkicker09; 11-05-2008 at 11:49 AM.

I've already voted for Jeff. But my second picks are:

Stephane Lambiel (seems like a very funny guy w/ many bizarre stories but he is definitely hot if he just stands still, smiles, and says sweet things as he often does)

Tomas Verner (at first, his bizarre costumes distracted me from seeing him. but I have realized that he looks cute in less distracting outfits. Besides, he has great charisma on the ice)

Johnny Weir (I absolutely admire his beauty. He should be a professional model. I only wish he stop tanning so that he could protect his beautiful skin as long as possible.)

I feel that Jeff was cutest and most shiny when he had most beautiful skin and coolest hairdo around the age of 23. He is still good looking, but it is more like that of a mature, intelligent, good-natured man, not of an idol star.

Jeremy. (He has some sensitive, delicate, and calm looks. He looks so familiar to me because his atmosphere reminds me of many of my friends and the ones that I have dated. Although there is no telling of his character just by looking at him on the ice, I just like his sensitive face and the artistic atmosphere on the ice.)
    Last edited by Bennett; 12-11-2008 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by siberia82 View Post
    His fan base is more or less limited to Canada, but Fedor Andreev is nonetheless one of the most attractive men on the planet. http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/...4m_cfc30a2.jpg

EDIT: Alas, Stéphane has also retired, which makes my poll appear that much more outdated!
    Holy crap! I didn't really know who Fedor Andreev was (I've been watching a lot of cbc the last couple of seasons too...) but I checked out your link, and omg, he's freaking hot! I will definitely be watching for him when I watch Canadian nationals

As far as the choices go in the poll, why are they only limited to singles skaters? I need to make my own poll sometime I guess. It would include some different skaters... more retired ones too. Also, I think some people are voting for their favorite skaters rather than the hottest skaters...
    Last edited by Star85; 12-28-2008 at 05:09 AM. Reason: noneya

Quote Originally Posted by Star85 View Post
    Holy crap! I didn't really know who Fedor Andreev was (I've been watching a lot of cbc the last couple of seasons too...) but I checked out your link, and omg, he's freaking hot! I will definitely be watching for him when I watch Canadian nationals
    He's a real-life Adonis as far as I'm concerned (no wonder I chose him as my avatar ), and his skating is as beautiful as he is! Fedor competed at the 2008 Canadian Nationals after a 3-year absence from the sport (a severe back injury forced him into early retirement). His programs were aired on CBC, though most people missed his short because it was shown only on the rerun. Type in his name on YouTube, and you'll be able to find some of his older performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Star85 View Post
    As far as the choices go in the poll, why are they only limited to singles skaters? I need to make my own poll sometime I guess. It would include some different skaters... more retired ones too.
    It's called the "Hottest Eligible Men's Singles Skater Poll", which is why it's limited to singles skaters who are currently competing. However, now that Jeffy and Steph have retired, I'll have to make a new one in the future. I'm just a little lazy right now.
    Last edited by siberia82; 12-30-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2