Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What beautiful pictures!!!

Dee

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Beautiful photos, especially the last two. Thanks for posting.

Ginask8s

On the Ice
Not only is she beautiful, she has an amazing figure. I cant believe she has not done more modeling. Seems like she could do more than that eye drop add.

Fossi

Final Flight
She can't model because she is too short. There are a ton of beautiful girls to pick from and they'd skip right over Sasha. She doesn't have the physique of what is expected of a model.

MKFSfan

Medalist
Sasha looks adorable, even beautiful! I don't think she'll ever get a break into real modeling because she is short and not quite of the proportions most models are. She is very photogenic though.

I think Sasha just likes to do photo shoots, no real purpose.

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
I think Sasha just likes to do photo shoots, no real purpose.

I thought maybe there was a feature in a magazine or something coming up. I guess it seems odd to me to do a photo shoot just for the sake of having your picture taken, but to each their own, I guess.

The photographer, Eric Madigan Heck, is a young but already fairly well-known fashion photographer. He holds his own shows and has his finger in many pies in the New York art / fashion / bon vivant scene. These photos may well be for one of his projects.

John King

Final Flight
Good lord!

Just when you think she could not surprize you anymore, she reinvents herself just a notch.

MKFSfan

Medalist
I thought maybe there was a feature in a magazine or something coming up. I guess it seems odd to me to do a photo shoot just for the sake of having your picture taken, but to each their own, I guess.

If you look at her page, there are a few shoots that are titled with "Studio Shots" and some titled with the magazine that the shots are for, like "Seventeen". I just presumed she had the pictures done for herself, but who knows.

I like the last two best!