Inoue and Baldwin sign endorsement deal with AFLAC | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Inoue and Baldwin sign endorsement deal with AFLAC

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Just wondering have not heard any news on them recently. Are Rena and John married yet, if not are they engaged?
Thanks
Nope not married yet, but sometime next year.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they got engaged at Nationals... it was pretty... um.. yeah.

Last edited:

Binthere

On the Ice
How much you wanna' bet they "renew their engagement" in front of everyone/NBC/yadda yadda... at Nationals...;)

He sells used cars and has since he was 15. In fact, I recall what he said when he was asked what it meant when they qualified for Worlds the first time--I believe it was 2003, but I could have that wrong.

He said it meant the car selling season would start later this year.

They sold the RV and are having a house built.
http://www.inoueandbaldwin.com/newhome.html

I haven't heard whether they got married yet or not. I suspect there would be photos on the website if they had. However, the website speaks of them as being engaged still.
There is also a small aticle in the Aug/Sept issue of SKATING (usfs publication) about the house building but no mentional of marriage. I think it's the au currant thing to do nowadays.

btw and OT. There are photos of the Hubbells. I've never seen him smile and after these photos I would say he needs practice. There is also an article on the Summertime Summitt in Denver. I haven't read it yet but there are plenty of photos. -- I remember that magazine when all they had were the names of 12,000 skaters passing their tests. ;)