Thread: Adult Skate Session

Adult Skate Session

I haven't been skating for a couple of weeks. So yesterday I called the rink where I skate to make sure the adult session wasn't cancelled. Well....... the rink no longer offers a adult session. I am not too happy with it, but there is nothing I can do. Summer is especially hard to skate with the general public.

Where I am summer has been quite good. We have a few adult-only sessions but those end when hockey season begins. I can usually find good ice. I'm sorry you got your adult-only session closed. Those are valuable!

Summer time is hard on us adults, because there are so many kids all over the ice.

I LOVE summer - we have 6A FS sessions that are empty - 3-4 skaters who are all adults!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mskater93 View Post
    I LOVE summer - we have 6A FS sessions that are empty - 3-4 skaters who are all adults!!
    Same here, although there are still probably 10 of them on the 6:30am session at my rink. The emptier early morning session each summer is the only silver lining to having to work 9am - 6pm all year long. . . (What's an adult session and how do I find one before or after work? LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by vlaurend View Post
    (What's an adult session and how do I find one before or after work? LOL!)
    I am with you on that question! We had one last summer at a rink in our area, but the rink is down for renovations this summer. It also conflicted with my archery class.

Lucky, lucky, lucky!