Suguri and Oda get down to work | Golden Skate

Suguri and Oda get down to work

ks777

Record Breaker
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080723&content_id=49632&vkey=ice_news

Very happy that both Nobu and Fumie sounding happy. Will we see quads from Nobu and Loop, 3-3, and 3A (???) from Fumie?

What's great about Morosov is his very strong belief in his students that he is coaching.

I don't know why Fumie thinks she can do a 3 loop, 3-3 or 3A now when she is loosing her most consistant jump, the flip/flutz jump. She often doubles the salcow and never really had the loop jump. It is nice to dream big but she is just way out of touch with the reality. I used to love Fumie's skating around 2002-2004. She was so elegant and I love the way she expressed the emotions at the end of her programs. It seems like she doesn't work on anything but her facial expressions these days. I really loved her when she was with Lori Nichols.

enlight78

Medalist
If Suguri pull this off and Oda has a strong showing at NHK. I feel like forget Worlds and just give me the Japanese Nationals and American National because where the hoopla going to be.

lcd

Match Penalty
Fumie had an amazing final scratch spin.... blurrrr.:love:
Hope her new programs play to her strengths