Michael Weiss hot- yes or no?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • No!

Votes: 53 79.1%

• Total voters

Germanice

On the Ice
Somehow I like his skating, but hot? No, not really! And now let's talk about REAL HOT skaters, which means bring on all those beautiful, sexy RUSSIANS right away!!! :love: :laugh:

Anke

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I voted yes even though I don't find him to be *hot* he is certainly attractive.

windspirit

On the Ice
I voted no, because he does absolutely nothing for me.

But he definitely caught my sister's attention, when she came to visit and I made her watch figure skating with me. She even clicked her tongue :laugh: before she said: "Now now, who's that pretty boy?"

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Michael is very nice looking!! I voted no to "hot" because, in my opinion, he tries to elude being a "hottie" and therefore, in my opinion he isn't.

Dee

blurrysarah

On the Ice
I've never found any figure skater attractive. Some are better looking than others, but I still think it's a case of picking the best of a bad bunch.

E

Eva-Elena

:sheesh: No, IMO Mikey is not hot AT ALL! (quite the opposite actually)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Attractive? Yes...until he opens his mouth! He ruins any chance of overall hotness with his contast stream of victory declarations and self-glorifying praises. If he is a threat to the top guns such as Plushenko, etc. he needs to exert the energy he uses in declaring that again and again on the ice instead of at a press conference table! Mikey, shut up and skate! Land some triple axels, be humble, and then you could achieve hotness! LOL