2010 US Ladies Olympic Team | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2010 US Ladies Olympic Team

Which 3 (hopefully) US Ladies will go to Vancouver in 2010?

• Mirai Nagasu

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Rachael Flatt

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Ashley Wagner

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Caroline Zhang

Votes: 88 59.9%
  • Katrina Hacker

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • BeBe Liang

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Kimmie Meissner

Votes: 23 15.6%
  • Alyssa Czisny

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • Sasha Cohen (If she returns)

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • Other- Please post your thoughts in the thread

Votes: 11 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R.D.

Record Breaker
On the contrary, I don't think TEB will tell us anything.

Nationals, on the other hand, will tell (almost) all. I only hope it's not decided in the SP, though.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think the Grand Prix Series will tell us something. Weren't Rachael and Alissa the highest finishers for the US ladies during the GP last season? Caroline coincidentally was the 3rd highest finisher if my memory is correct. Their finishes at Nationals were similar.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think the Grand Prix Series will tell us something. Weren't Rachael and Alissa the highest finishers for the US ladies during the GP last season? Caroline coincidentally was the 3rd highest finisher if my memory is correct. Their finishes at Nationals were similar.

I think that was the exception rather than the rule ;)

back in '03 Cohen would rip up the GP circuit but falter at Nationals (and worlds too)

Kimmie struggled in the '05 GP but broke out at nationals and became an Olympian. Then we all know what happened. Not to mention Czisny first made herself known during this period, and was even considered by some to be an Olympic contender, but she bombed Nationals.

Wagner broke out in the '07 GP but was overshadowed at Nationals by Nagasu and Flatt

PolymerBob

Record Breaker

Rachael finished 2nd and 4th, Alissa finished 4th and 3rd, Caroline finished 5th and 3rd in last year's Grand Prix. I would certainly have understood giving Rachael's score a helpful little boost at Nationals.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Mirai and Caroline:love::love:

If Mirai gets her 3Lz+3T back on track, YAY! 70.00+ in SP!
And Caroline is capable of doing amazing in both SP and FS!!:laugh::laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
It might be worth starting another poll with only two options since the US definitely only has two slots?

Ant