Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Evan's new style

I'm really not sure about him doing Bolero, but I think the Gershwin will really suit him.

I never found there to be anything inherently wrong with Evan's skating and presentation. But, if he feels that he can grow artistically and present a different side of himself, well, that's great.

I like him in black though. He's got that long, lanky physique and black looks good on him. I suppose some color would be nice as long as it's not eye searing. I never liked Tarasova's taste in costumes so I'm hoping for the best here.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumdrops View Post
    I like him in black though. He's got that long, lanky physique and black looks good on him. I suppose some color would be nice as long as it's not eye searing. I never liked Tarasova's taste in costumes so I'm hoping for the best here.
    I agree on Evan and black. Tarasovian costumes are just fine on people who have the physique and personality to pull them off. But I can see Evan looking just ... wrong ... if his costume is too busy and flashy.

I'm intrigued by his music choices. Can't wait to see the programs!

Susan

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by decker View Post
    I agree on Evan and black. Tarasovian costumes are just fine on people who have the physique and personality to pull them off. But I can see Evan looking just ... wrong ... if his costume is too busy and flashy.

I'm intrigued by his music choices. Can't wait to see the programs!

Susan
    I never had a problem with the black either. I really liked the Zorro outfit. Sexy. Tatianna has done some good costumes, for example sasha had beautiful dresses with her, but the taller Shizuka did not looks so great in that feathery swan lake thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3