Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Alexei Yagudin???

Smasheroo

Do you like Alexei Yagudin???

Hi, I'm new here and I inspired by the Kwan-thread! Allright, people, just let me know what you think about Alexei! But don't take the whole thing to0 serious, okay?

mathman444

Re: Do you like Alexei Yagudin???

Hi, Smasheroo. Welcome to Golden Skate. I voted for #2, but you'll get a lot of #1's on this board, especially from the ladies.:lol:

Mathman

Kara Bear

Welcome to the forum. BTW, I love your pictures.

sk8ing lady2001

Alexei is awesome! :D

Raelynne

Naa, not really.

WindSpirit5

I love Yagudin, but I don't think he's "the greatest skater ever". No one is. There're several skaters who I like very much and every one of them is unique, very good in some ways, and lacking in others. <em>Maybe</em> together they could make the greatest skater ever...

Btw, what's with "he's just a great pretender"? You mean, he pretends to skate so well...? If so, he's damn good at it. :lol:

Lanechka

Alexei and Plushy are my tied for no. 1 men's skater. Alexei's great!

<strong>-Lanie</strong>

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>but you'll get a lot of #1's on this board, especially from the ladies.[/quote]
    Math, you are in some big trouble right now. First of all, I love Alexei's <strong>skating</strong> and then all the other stuff, like his nice body, his hair, his cute face and all that stuff comes next. <strong>Do you think all we ladies who love Alexei are that shallow?</strong>

Smasheroo, if this is a poll about Alexei, then why is Plushenko a part of the poll? Why not any other skater? Are you trying to start trouble? And what do you, yourself, think of Alexei?

Dee

Custom Title

He is one of them, and is currently the only male eligible, I would schedule my time around so not missing his competetion. The other male skater has been Kurt Browning. But he is not competing anymore, pro or non pro.

Smasheroo

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Smasheroo, if this is a poll about Alexei, then why is Plushenko a part of the poll? Why not any other skater? Are you trying to start trouble? And what do you, yourself, think of Alexei?[/quote]

I like Evgeny and Alexei! !!! Evgeny a little less, and Alexei a little MORE! And I voted for option No. 1, of course! I lurvve him because nobody ever in figure skating has touched me that much like him.

And no, no trouble planned; didn't I say not to take the whole thing too serious??? Just my options were running out, that's all, and I thought "Gooooo Evgeny" would be funny, because it's only natural, he's the closest after all! But as you see, nobody "bought" it so far!

mathman444

Nice body, cute face, pretty hair, and "all the stuff that comes next?" Oh, sorry, I didn't realize this thread was about Kristi Yamaguchi!:rollin:

www.koalaplace.com/skatin...-04-20.jpg

Mathman

LilyBerg

Do you like Alexei? Yes, of course!

I have to say that I love Alexei, he's an amazing skater and Winter is the best SP ever! I voted for number one, and I know that some might say that he isn't the greatest skater ever and I know that none is, but in my opinion he's the closest guy to it.

/Lily

Custom Title

Re: Do you like Alexei? Yes, of course!

LilyBerg, I would say he IS the greatest male skater in at least in last 2 dacades. Was there any one in last 2 dacades accomplished more than he?

Germanice

Is the world a ball?

I'm a huge admirer of him since 1999, so OF COURSE he's the greatest skater of all time, who else, eh? :lol: :rollin:

... the strange thing is: I really think that skaters like Abt, Plushenko and Kulik are basically more "gifted" than Alexei, but the way he equalizes all this with sheer passion, emotion, will, determination, character, power and a whole lot of hard work makes me adore him even more.

That doesn't mean I'm one of those who're thinking he's running around with a big, fat halo. I'm aware of all his mistakes and contradictions; his lack of modesty, his big mouth, his bragging, his always-changing-his-mind's - to name only a few. As long he's in the business he'll remain controversal and political incorrect. But at least this guy is always entertaining - actually I believe figure skating needs way more real personalities like him! :evil:

Anke

SHINE2002

Re: Is the world a ball?

...and because "I love him I'll have to love all of him".

I dreamed of Alexei openning my locker for me once, and was forever hooked.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast