Any Long Weekend Plans | Golden Skate

Any Long Weekend Plans

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I've been to Victoria once and just loved it. I plan on spending time with my mom, sleep in, and shop (not necessarily in that order)...........:) 42

Pookie

Final Flight
We are going to, hopefully, finish painting our house this weekend. How exciting is that? :p

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Oh, my goodness. I had it all typed out and got a message I had too many images and it wiped out my whole post. Now, how is and old woman like me supposed to remember what I posted????
Anyway, my "Angel" daughter and husband are coming tonight and leaving Sun. morn. I am even more excited about the next trip. My granddaughter in Ft. Worth is getting married the 13th in the TCU chapel. I am going with my daughter the 6th to help get things ready and won't be back until the 14th. So, I will be able to see my ailing daughter and try to convince her to come home. I won't try hard as I have to be the peacemaker. She is as stubborn as her brother and dad. Of course, I'm not stubborn as I know I am right. :laugh: :laugh:

Rachael

On the Ice
Tonight, I'm going to a BBQ at 6:30 and at 10, a friend and I are going out. Tomorrow, I have to work. Sunday, I am going to a Labor Day party. Monday, not sure.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
My fiacee and I are going to NY tomorrow. :D We are staying one night with a friend there. Then on Sunday we go from NY to New Heaven to visit his parents -- they still have not seen us since we got enagaged. :) Then it's back to Boston.

And then on Tuesday morning I have to go on a business trip to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Now that ought to be exciting :sheesh:

starshinexavier

On the Ice
I'm moving away to go to University on Sunday. It'll be the first time I've ever lived on my own. I'm excited but nervous at the same time!

Lucy25

Final Flight
Just got back from a weekend at Great Bear Lodge in Sandusky, Ohio. It is a huge waterpark resort and was lots of fun. I highly recommend it to everyone, especially if you have kids; it is geared toward families.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
TO: STARSHINEXAVIER

Starshine, I wish you all the best at university! I hope you have a marvelous experience!:love: