IFS Magazine Question For Canadian Skating Fans | Golden Skate

IFS Magazine Question For Canadian Skating Fans

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I am a Canadian, and I have bought IFS magazine issues for a number of months at my local Chapters. I just found out that Chapters has discontinued the magazine. Does anyone know of another store where I can purchase them? I'd prefer not to subscribe, since they do come from the US and funds have to be in American dollars.

Kypma

Final Flight
I know of several small stores in my area, however I am in Montreal. I've found several small magazine stores to have IFS, but right now I can't remember any names, sorry :S

Kypma

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Hi I am from Canada too. Although I do not shop regularly at Wallmart or endorse the store, I did purchase a figure skating magazine there a few years ago. You might check them out or find out if you can subsribe to the magazine
for home delivery.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´m getting this magazine per mail, but it takes such a long time to arrive in Finland... Anyway, after my current subscription expires, I will start subscribing it to view on Internet (if that possibility still exists).

I´m getting this magazine per mail, but it takes such a long time to arrive in Finland... Anyway, after my current subscription expires, I will start subscribing it to view on Internet (if that possibility still exists).
Ditto. I usually get the subscription issue one month after their 'news' is posted in the forum. Other posters are commenting on the items before I get the magazine. Sometime, not at all.

Kypma

Final Flight
I actually receive my copy within 2 weeks of the beginning of the bimensual period covered by the magazine -- for example, the next issue is for September-October, and I expect my copy to come in around the second week fo September... but I will probably ask for digital as well, I'm looking forward to the extra pictures!!
As soon as I have the chance, I'll look around the Montreal area... I'm sure I've seen IFS at stores other than Chapters.

Kypma

Oh, also, I'd have to check the price differences, but, sometimes, the subscription is worth it. Or, as others have suggested, you can go with the digital edition...