Are You a Sasha Cohen fan? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Are You a Sasha Cohen fan?

E

Excidra2001

Re: Sasha

I went with the second option as well. I probably will become a fan one day, who knows.:D

J

Joesitz

All you posters who say she is not your fan <span style="color:eek:range;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">YET</span> - Why? What exactly is the make up of a fan for you?

Joe

S

SHINE2002

When you feel endeared to her personally, I think, and start rooting for her even in your subconsciousness.

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Are you a Sasha Cohen fan?

I love MK, which may be why I'm not particularly a huge fan, but I do like watching her. She has so much raw talent, I look forward to this next season. I really expect her to "bring it on". Maybe by this time next year I will be a bigger fan.

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
I love Sasha! I think she is an amazing skater, and she is also a really sweet girl!! :) I have so much admiration for her, and I wish her the best always!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I love Sasha's skating, she is on my current favorite list. I think I would have to say that I am a fan of just plain ole "Figure Skating". That encompasses everyone! :D 42

R.D.

Record Breaker
Now that the vote choices are gone, I have the need to explain. I don't consider myself a fan of SC, but I do "like" her skating, when she's upright that is. :D A fan to me is when you feel somewhat connected to a person, in admiration of his or her work (or whatever) and you generally support the person, either directly or indirectly.

windspirit

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
A fan to me is when you feel somewhat connected to a person, in admiration of his or her work (or whatever) and you generally support the person, either directly or indirectly.
Then I guess I am a Sasha Cohen's fan. :)