Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There's Life After Death: IceNetwork to show much skating not shown on TV

There's Life After Death: IceNetwork to show much skating not shown on TV

IceNetwork to show GPs, some Junior GPs, some Euros, etc. Read:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...e_pressrelease

Custom Title

Hip - hip - hooray!!!!

I love you Ice Network! Does anyone know if SA will be live?

Goody, Goody!!!!!

Custom Title
    That'S good news!
    I hope all the people that are suscribed will be able to see those events! Because last year, because I wasn't from United States, I couldn't watch some events.

I hope all the people who do not have IceNetwork find the means somehow of getting it.

The article did not say anything about Jr. GPs except they will show the final. We have a growing band of fans here who follow all skating.

I hope it does show Skate America in full because NBC will show only 2 hours of it on TV.

Custom Title
    Last season they showed all of Skate America on demand but not necessarily live because of the NBC coverage. Same for US Nationals. I see no reason they wouldn't do that again this season.

Anybody know when the current subscriptions expire? Hope they post the new rates soon.

Well, I've just set up my account. $14,95 That's almost free. :D This season is going to be great. First time ever I'll be able to follow the skating season this way (just been Europeans and Worlds on TV before) Let the games begin!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by alekzu View Post
    Well, I've just set up my account. $14,95 That's almost free. :D
    The $14.95 is to access the 2007-08 season videos! The 2008-09 season subscription price has not been set yet and I'm told there will be another press release when the price has been set.

Anyone outside the U.S.A. needs to confim with Icenetwork that they can watch the videos BEFORE purchasing a 2008-09 subscription.

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar
    I would imagine that all the events will be broadcast LIVE but don't quote me on that

Rinkside
    im am soo excited to hear this!! i couldnt be more pumped for the upcoming season

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    The $14.95 is to access the 2007-08 season videos! The 2008-09 season subscription price has not been set yet and I'm told there will be another press release when the price has been set.

Anyone outside the U.S.A. needs to confim with Icenetwork that they can watch the videos BEFORE purchasing a 2008-09 subscription.
    You serious? Oh wait... It said it ended 31 august 08 and not 09.... :banging: I knew I was to tired to think straight today.... Ah well. It won't damage my wallet thankfully. I'll see it as my contribution to icenetwork so they can bring people more figure skating.

Btw, what do you mean by confrim with icenetwork that we can watch it?

The Junior Results for Courcheval are being posted right now.

At my computer watching Meryl and Charlie skate!
    In regard to the subscription, I noticed it says "with automatic annual renewal"...does that mean my subscription will renew without me having to do anything? Or will they send me an e-mail requesting my approval for renewal? I subscribed this summer and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the vids, including the interviews they did. I don't care what it cost, I'm getting it! Well, within reason, of course...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tapdancer View Post
    In regard to the subscription, I noticed it says "with automatic annual renewal"...does that mean my subscription will renew without me having to do anything? Or will they send me an e-mail requesting my approval for renewal? I subscribed this summer and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the vids, including the interviews they did. I don't care what it cost, I'm getting it! Well, within reason, of course...
    I'm expecting mine to renew automatically but will not assume so. Rather I'll call to be sure as I don't wish to miss a minute of accessibility.

It would be nice if they'd confirm that via email but I'll/we'll know when it shows up on our credit cards.

I suspect anyone who did NOT wish to renew would have to call to cancel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast