Fontana and Zimmerman - Photos | Golden Skate

Fontana and Zimmerman - Photos

nymkfan51

Medalist
What great photos! Thanks

They make such a beautiful couple ... and talk about a magnificent setting ... WOW!!!

ATW27

On the Ice
My best wishes to them, and their new life together.
Wow! What a lovely gown!

Andy

LarasB

Rinkside
Thanks for the link to the pictures, they are really nice pictures and they make such a lovely couple. Congratulations to John and Sylvia and best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
What a beautiful couple. Thanx for the pics Paula and congrats again to John and Sylvia!!! :D

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
To Idle

Oh, Idle, you are such a HOOT! I was reading the posts, yeah, yeah, best wishes, yada yada, happy couple, blah blah blah--and then you, like a ray of sunshine, make me laugh! Thanks! :laugh: :laugh:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That cake looks like a flying saucer!

I would love to see the results of Idle's Rorschach Inkblot Test - if he were to submit to one......:confused:

Jill

On the Ice
Paula, you made my day! Thank you for posting the pictures, and Thank you John and Sylvia for letting her post the pictures. I know that skaters have private lives, but as fans, we like to share in their joy.

Congratulations and best wishes to a beautiful couple. Won't they make handsome children!!!! Talented, too!

Since Italians are great cooks, I can't help but wonder what the menu was!:laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Paula for the pictures. Beautiful couple, lovely church and the flying saucer cake:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

alina

Rinkside
thanks for the pictures
they are a wonderful couple
Congratulations to John and Sylvia and the best wishes for the future.
Alina