The inside edge with Sarah and Drew - 9/5/08 | Golden Skate

The inside edge with Sarah and Drew - 9/5/08

skatergirl45

On the Ice
I love how they update about Tim G. I always loved him as a skater!
It is great to see how Mark and Peter are doing! They are such great coaches!

silverfox

Rinkside
The coaches have skaters in competitions almost every weekend throughout the fall. Along with Carriere and Oi, they currently coach Katrina Hacker, Ross Miner, Gretchen Donlan, Brittney Rizo and Dana Zhalko. Mark says that their schedule is planned minutely in advance.

Although it was the buzz at Nationals that Emily,Peter and Mark had parted ways, I don't remember ever hearing an official announcement. If it hasn't been mentioned before, I guess this confirms that they are no longer coaching her. But it leaves me wondering, who will coach Emily when she returns to school? Her current bio lists Bonnie, but how is that going to work long distance?

Any news anybody?

Kypma

Final Flight
The coaches have skaters in competitions almost every weekend throughout the fall. Along with Carriere and Oi, they currently coach Katrina Hacker, Ross Miner, Gretchen Donlan, Brittney Rizo and Dana Zhalko. Mark says that their schedule is planned minutely in advance.

Although it was the buzz at Nationals that Emily,Peter and Mark had parted ways, I don't remember ever hearing an official announcement. If it hasn't been mentioned before, I guess this confirms that they are no longer coaching her. But it leaves me wondering, who will coach Emily when she returns to school? Her current bio lists Bonnie, but how is that going to work long distance?

Any news anybody?

I know Emily went back to Bonnie after recovering from her hip injury, but I don't know how that'll work long distance. I think I read something along the lines that Bonni would go up to NY every now and then to help, and Emily might come home to her during vacations and such. Don't quote me on that, though :p

Kypma