2003 MENS SHORT PROGRAM OF THE YEAR | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2003 MENS SHORT PROGRAM OF THE YEAR

S

sk8cynic

Re: Mens short

I actually liked Buttle's SP from this season. Now, if only he'd worn different pants!! :p

-Cyn

J

Joesitz

<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">Johnny Weir's SP but I forget the music. What was it?</span>

Joe

J

jldz23

Alexei Yagudin's Racing....

If he hadn't been injured, I think he would have owned this season!!

Janet

L

Lcp88

I really liked Brian Joubert's. It had everything he needed to give him the edge this season.
Laura

L

Lynn226

First, I loved Emanuel Sandhu's short program to "Crazy Benny." And I don't mind at all that he used it two years in a row. It was worth seeing, again. I love watching him even when he makes mistakes.

Second, I liked Jeffrey Buttle's "Conspiracy Theory," even when he made mistakes. That combo spin at the end was the best part. By the end of the year, I was even starting to like the pants, but only a little bit.

Third, I liked Takeshi Honda, but I can't remember the name of the music. Kurt Browning did a great job with the choreo.

C

Camel Spin

Re: 2003 MENS SHORT PROGRAM OF THE YEAR

MATT MACMURDO-The crisis!!!!!
He has so much grace and flow and incredible power.:rollin:

C

Camel Spin

JAMIE FORSYTHE--El Tango de Roxanne!!!!!!!!!
He has great artistry
and the best dance EVER! He created his own program which makes it even better:evil: When the judges watch him skate they are like :eek: and the spectators are like:D He must be an alien 0] because I have never seen anyone tango so well;)

W

WindSpirit5

Alexei's "Racing".

Evgeni's "Adagio".

Jeff Buttle's SP. Not as good as the two above, but I enjoyed it very much. The pants have to go, though. ;)