Evgeny Plushenko getting married! | Golden Skate

Evgeny Plushenko getting married!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
A brief outline of the article:
  • Zhenya noticed Uliana while driving on Nevsky prospect -- the main avenue of St. Petersburg. She did not know who he was.
  • They spend most of their time together. Most of the time they live with his parents.
  • Zheny'a mom thinks he is too young to get married. However, she is very busy because Zhenya's niece us starting school, and while his sister is getting her second degree in law in Vologda, it's the grandma who is stuck with all the work.
  • Plush is not saying that winning will be easy now that Yags is out.
  • Mishin has a great sense of humor; that makes training sessions easier. :rolleye:
  • Plush's answer to what his three wishes would be: Become Olympic champ; health for the coach and the friends and relatives (yes, he did mention the coach first), and to learn to do all quads.
  • He has a good luck charm, but he won't say what it is.

dfj

On the Ice
Ptichka said:
[*]He has a good luck charm, but he won't say what it is.
[/list]

I'll bet it's the red bracelet he wears all the time - although perhaps now Uliana is his new one.

Married? He's way too young - but if he's happy then I'm happy for him (them).

Blade1

On the Ice
dfj said:
Married? He's way too young - but if he's happy then I'm happy for him (them).

Actually in Russia, alot of men and women get married at a young age. Sometimes even at 17, 18, 19. Its just their culture.

curious

Final Flight
I'm very happy for him but hope he waits till he wins the olys. She is probably the reason he is not as aproachable as he was in the past. Don't want to upset his girlfriend.:D

Jill

On the Ice
I think that's nice! I think Russian guys do marry young; they seem to pick their one and only early on and then marry as soon as they can. How romantic! :love: Anyway, good luck to them!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Well, he's always said he'd never get married until after the next Olympics, but if he's that happy with Yulianna, then I wish him all best. :D

But, yeah, he's too young:p

Laura :)

Sally1214

Spectator
Yes, I've also heard that Yuliana is 19 years old.

But, now, it seems that Evgeni's agent, Ari, is saying that it is NOT true that the couple are planning a wedding in the near future. Who knows? Whatever the case may be, I wish them all the best.
Sally

Germanice

On the Ice
gsk8 said:
As long as it's not Alexei ...... :p
Oh, I wish him all the best as well! ;) No, seriously, I'd love if Alexei'd finally find someone (strong!) who takes care of him a bit. But that's another topic. :D

Anke

Jhar55

Medalist
Sorry, I'd rather see them marry then live together.
What does it matter the age he can afford to support a wife and anything else that comes along.

windspirit

On the Ice
Jhar55 said:
Sorry, I'd rather see them marry then live together.
Well, if they get married, I think they're gonna live together... ;)

What does it matter the age he can afford to support a wife and anything else that comes along.
Money isn't everything. You have to make sure you're mature enough to make a commitment like that, and this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with (in theory, at least). And I think that living together is an excellent way to find that out.

Btw, I'm not saying they aren't mature enough. But seeing how many people get divorced, I'm not surprised that some of us are cautious.