Your 'station' in figureskating?

G

GBMalwayz

Your 'station' in figureskating?

see below, just wondering

S

sk8ing lady2001

Re: Your 'station' in figureskating?

Mine would be armchair fan, no doubt. :)

S

Show 42

I chose "arm chair fan"....but I did recreational skating eons ago......in a galaxy far, far away..........42

G

GBMalwayz

:lol: Show, I bet it was not eons ago. So u have to be better than me at fuguring out which edge jump they are doing. It's so fast, I just wait for the commentators to say. what was your favorite skill on the ice?

T

TimGoebelsGirl

... I compete ...

G

GBMalwayz

That's nice Tim's girl...what level are you at, and how long have you skated? I was a good dancer but never could do much on skates...

L

Lcp88

Well, you could say I compete. I mean, I do, but not really anything significant. I've been to regionals, where I basicly seft-destructed, but mainly compete ISI. Im a 6/7 in that, and Intermidiate in USFSA.
Laura
GO SHAE AND VIC!!!!!!!

D

dlksk8fan

In my younger days I was more then just a recreational skater. I took private lessons and practiced those school figures. Never did compete though. My parents were not made of money and after about 3yrs of skating I had to quit:(

In my late 20's and early 30's I went back to the sport and could do all my spins and jumps (even tried my doubles) but having kids got in the way. I now am a lot older and live very far away form any ice rink so I haven't been skating for a while. But I still have my skates:D

P

proudskatemom

Gulp, :eek: I work for a big, bad federation...

M

Mathman3

Mom, are you saying that you work for the USFSA? Really? Wow! What do you do? Got any inside dope for us?

Mathman

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:red;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">I took one year of class lessons but I still love to skate. Can do TINY jumps, TINY spins--but now I really do prefer rollerblading because I can do it outdoors. It's more fun than skating around and around and around in a rink.</span>

L

LADSKATER

I used to be a skater in my younger days - now I am an occasional recreational skater - "drop in" type. I am still very much a fan.

Ladskater

S

sspye

Former skater...private lessons, etc. I was built more athletic like Irina, I was certainly never petite like Sasha. We won't even go to how I'm built now!!!:rollin:

Denise

L

lubb anqel xD

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:blue;font-size:xx-small;">i compete....</span>

S

sk8er1964

Competed locally as a kid......first competition as an adult next week...

B

bumblebee1

I'll have to say recreational skater. I've been taking lessons for a little over four years. I'm finally starting to get the hang of getting the outside edge.

S

starshinexavier

I'm currently a recreational skater, but I used to do competitive synchro.

C

CuteGreekGoddess

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><strong>
armchair fan :) </strong></span>

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

I'm one of those lazy couch potato types...

lets just say my level of skating is butt on the ice