Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze or Salé and Pelletier | Golden Skate

Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze or Salé and Pelletier

S

skatergalrules

Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze or Salé and Pelletier

I think this is a tough question?

over the years Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze have been great to watch but then so have Salé and Pelletier. for me Salé and Pelletier are a lot more solid, technical but Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze are so elegant.
I voted for both, i couldn't choose.
what do you think?

S

sk8ing lady2001

Re: Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze or Salé and Pelletier

Both pairs were and are amazing to watch for me! I loved the competition in SLC. :)

M

mmandel

Salé and Pelletier

J

Joesitz

I think we've been through this many times before and the question has no answer. It's another apples and oranges. Whichever you choose (if you must) then that's ok.

As for the Sport, and who won me over THAT NIGHT in SLC, I would say Sale and Pelletier, but it doesn't keep me from enjoying B&S.

Joe

I

icenut84

B&S. I think they deserved the gold too.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

just a friendly moderator reminder... do NOT let this thread get out of hand... I personally am a fan of both... but anymore that's not accepted by the die hard fans of one side or another... I don't think we'll have a problem... but then again this is a skating fan board :lol:

L

Lanechka

B&S.

S

sk8guy2k2

Shen & Zhao!

Their 2003 Worlds won me over.

K

Kasey

I voted for B&S...they have a quality that speaks to me, and made me really take notice and like them. Up until the Olympics, I really had never noticed Sale and Pelletier existed! (Pairs is not one of my major interests)

Kasey

E

Emerald2000

Re: Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze or...

They're both really good.......I would place them equally. SLC was Sale/Pelletier all the way though.

T

Tpangner

If you'd ask me a year ago I would've answer Salé/ Pelletier but , since then I've seen more B/S's programs and I now love B/S more so I voted for them, but they are both great teams though !

P

Pookie

I chose B&S. Their elegance and more intricate moves won me over. :)

D

Dee4707

Re: Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

I voted for Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze. They are without a doubt the most graceful pair team.

Dee

S

SHINE2002

B&S. I think I'm even more drawn to them than I was to G&G. The same kind of elegance, speed and all, but there's also a raw quality in their skating that makes them exciting.

T

THIZfiyaVIETgrl

B&S, no doubt in my mind.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Re: B&S for me too...

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>B&S. I think I'm even more drawn to them than I was to G&G. The same kind of elegance, speed and all, but there's also a raw quality in their skating that makes them exciting.[/quote]

Funny you should mention this. I was about to post the same thing on another thread then I lost the page. B&S just so elegance, subtle, speed, etc. on ice. Every time I watch them skating I was drawed in their performance. Even the Charpline number which by no means is their style but they were still able to pull off the performance so beautifully the more I watch the more I liked. IMO, their performances on ice rival G&G. (I recently watched G&G last competetion number from Cruella De Kwan viedio page)

D

diamondqueen

I voted for both. They are different but both are great. For me it is hard to vote one better then the other.

diamond:D