Favourite Carmen | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favourite Carmen

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Re: Definitely Katarina

Katarina, hands down

where's Debi Thomas's name? or did I miss it... she skated a decent version as well

Z

Z Lady

Carmen

Has anyone actually seen Carmen? I saw the opera, and after seeing that my vote definitely goes to Evgeni. His choreography makes you feel like you're actually watching the show. Nothing is without flaws though--he does a fake sword play set during the music that has words to the idea of "love is like a little bird." But who can resist that little hip thrust he does? Or the intricate footwork? Or the Beillmann? Ouch!;)

C

Callystarr

Re: Favourite Carmen

<span style="color:red;"><em><strong>
I think Sasha Cohens 2002 Nationals performance was the best, which was not mentioned.</strong></em></span>

I

icenut84

Re: Favourite Carmen

Callystarr - the poll was about which programme you like best, not necessarily performance. I just put the biggest competition they were performed at (which were all Olympics), which were the ones I saw them at, and I couldn't be sure if they'd been used throughout the season (e.g. I know Plushenko's Carmen was relatively new). It says about that above the poll options. I didn't see Sasha at US Nationals anyway, since I'm a Brit. :cool: