ABC Primetime Preview Weekend | Golden Skate

ABC Primetime Preview Weekend

rtureck

Final Flight
Mickie is so CUTE , and Michelle is showing off her C_L_E_A......

Last edited:
Beautiful. But I have to say, Donald is looking a little dumpy. Michelle needs to put him on her Pilates regimen.

Mathman

Michelle seems to be having the time of her life. Unlike Nancy Kerrigan, she seems actually to enjoy goofing around with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. For the first time in her life, it seems like she is free of the pressure to compete, to perform, to win everything, to prove her critics wrong or to live up to the expectations of her fans.

I think that the upcoming Campbell's Classic will be a hoot. I predict that Michelle will throw something together at the last minute, come out there looking like a deer in the headlights as she tries to remember her program -- and still win.:laugh:

Mathman

rtureck

Final Flight
Mickie is so CUTE , and Michelle is showing off her C_L_E_A......

I mean Donald duck looks cute, and Michelle is showing off her clear complexion.

I predict that Michelle will throw something together at the last minute, come out there looking like a deer in the headlights as she tries to remember her program -- and still win.

Oh Yeah?? Have you seen my avatar, and signature pic/ line skaters?

http://www.fumiesuguri.com/en_snaps/img/18/htm/09.jpg

Last edited:

berthes ghost

Final Flight
"I predict that Michelle will throw something together at the last minute, come out there looking like a deer in the headlights as she tries to remember her program -- and still win."

Mathman, that was last year! :laugh:

IIRC, she already has her programs choreographed.