Amazing Race | Golden Skate

Amazing Race

heyang

Record Breaker
Still love watching this show.

I was surprised the one team did the stairs since they had no idea how many steps there would be and could only guess what the secret question would be. My 1st choice was the cargo net - even though it's not as easy as it sounds.

The one girl who was friendly with everyone has to get over other teams not wanting to chit chat and her partner needs to be more friendly. After all, teams do have to work together.

So many mistakes already with teams not looking for the marked lines/entrances.

The Separated couple - she doesn't seem to be ready to forgive his cheating. Depending on what happens during the race, I don't see them making their marriage work at this point in time. Not sure if this is the best couple's counseling since she still harbors a lot of resentment.

I kinda like the long distance dating couple.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I fell asleep so I didn't get a chance to see who was first at the last pit stop. Who got the boot.? I kinda liked the mom and son team, hope they made it .

Jhar55

Medalist
Think out of all the reality shows Amazing Race is my favorite.
Had the two guy not done the steps they probably would have come in last which I thouhgt they would after having to redo the steps.
friendship and alliances only go so far in this type of game. So when they get upset and start pouting that they get betrayed I just laugh.