Attention Meno & Sand Fans!! | Golden Skate

Attention Meno & Sand Fans!!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
New board alert! :D I thought the Jenni & Todd fans over here might want to know the news that they now have an official website. This news was just brought to my attention recently and I think its awesome news! Their actual website is still a work in progress but their message board is up and running and ready for new members. Here is that addy.

http://www.meno-sand.net/phpBB2/index.php

Anyway, I hope to see many of you posting over there soon. Jenni & Todd hope to be as involved as they can with the website and the MB so be looking for message from them very soon. The webmasters over there are great gals and the community is a lot of fun. Come join the fun over at the only official Jenni Meno & Todd Sand website!! =)

Alert officially over now, LOL ;)

Cassie

Rinkside
Thanks Heather! I just wanted to drop my own message here. Jenni and Todd are very excited about having their own website, and we should be receiving a package of exclusive pictures and information shortly which will allow us to start to build the links off of the main page.

Drop by and say hello.

Cassie :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Jenni Posted!

*FYI-Jenni herself has posted a few times on their board this week. Come check it out and find out what's going on with Jenni and Todd for 2003-04!! :D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think Erica and Cassie should also be in charge of Steven Cousin's website just because his is being ignored by the webmaster(or at least it seems that way *grumbles*)

Chele615

Rinkside
I think it is great that Jenni and Todd finally have their own official site...it's definitely a long time in the making! Cassie and Erica are class acts...so they couldn't have asked for a better team working for them :D

Blade1

On the Ice
Its a great board, really friendly people. Its so nice to see Jenni & Todd have their own Official Site. And the girls putting it all together have done a fabulous job!