Skate America on IceNetwork | Golden Skate

Skate America on IceNetwork

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Hi everybody. I would love to see the Ladies event on 25th October but I don't live in the USA. Could you tell me if it's possible to watch it live on Icenetwork, and if so, what I have to do? Thank you

dewey

Rinkside
I do not know whether those outside the US will be able to watch IceNetwork, but they still have not posted subscription information for the 08-09 season. I think we will have to keep checking every day.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to information sent to IceNetwork subscribers, the Ladies Free Skate definately will NOT be streamed Live on IceNetwork as NBC has the sole broadcast rights in the U.S. for this portion of Skate America. It will be available via On Demand shortly after the live broadcast is telecast.

Jhar55

Medalist
I received an email this week about my subcription was being renewed, for the 2008-09 season and it listed everything that would be showed. So if you have auto renewal you should be getting an email.
Even on demand we'll see more than NBC will be showing.

According to information sent to IceNetwork subscribers, the Ladies Free Skate definately will NOT be streamed Live on IceNetwork as NBC has the sole broadcast rights in the U.S. for this portion of Skate America. It will be available via On Demand shortly after the live broadcast is telecast.
I hope that includes ALL the lady skaters LIVE. It's only a two hour show which will also include Skate Dance.

eliza88

On the Ice
I have an Ice Network question...I am either not tech savvy or the ice network screen for watching the skating is itty-bitty...can it be enlarged?

Jhar55

Medalist
Yes! it can be inlarged just click on where it has three boxes it's the third one.

waxel

Final Flight
Has icenetwork posted exactly what it will show and when? All my renewal email listed was the dates: Skate America | Oct. 23 - 26, 2008 .

It may be posted on the site but I don't see where.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
IN rep on their message board said the info will be posted on their site tomorrow (Oct 21), along with new subscription year info and sign up link.