Are you a Michelle Kwan fan? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Are you a Michelle Kwan fan?

L

LAVENDER

Re: Are you a Michelle Kwan Fan?

IS, SC and SH have to do 3/3 combos to beat Michelle because she is the best over all. Her overall presentation and her technique are better than all three IMO. Sure that can change next season but we will see. Michelle has done 3/3 combos more than anyone and yes it’s the easier combo. Sasha finally got one in a competition for the first time in her competitive life but messed up on other jumps but IS and SH lost theirs last season also. I don’t think SH would have done as many after puberty and I don’t see her doing them again since puberty seems to have hit her but who knows. She may surprise me. I’m sure Irina will get hers back and perhaps Sasha but we will have to see how consistent Sasha is on everything else. Irina’s consistent but she hasn’t been on with her 3/3 combos but that could change. The door is always open for change for the all the skaters that stay in the game.

Everyone else needs the 3/3 to beat Michelle because Michelle is the best and that’s that. Until next season that is fact.

Tpangner

Rinkside
No I'm not a big Michelle Kwan fan. I have nothing against her I'm just not a big Ladies skating fan in general.