Sasha's SP -- it's a Tango! | Golden Skate

Sasha's SP -- it's a Tango!

maxell1313

Rinkside
She has it listed as a show program, not a short program. Does she mean her exhibition number or was it a typo?

That's good news. I believe Sasha has a flair with Spanish type music and this will suit her fine. Her Hernando's Hideaway (a tango!) was well done. However, she is very much into using standards, I can see her doing doing "Jalousy", I hope not. There are a number of new wave pieces coming out of Argentina - some with a serious intent - not like the typical tangos.

We'll see and good luck with whatever piece it is.

Joe

lavender

Record Breaker
This is a show program to a soundtrack. I'm sure Sasha will be in some fluff comps around December so she will need one of those too. This is not the short program.

Last edited:

Norlite

On the Ice
yeah, I just read it. It specifically says show program.

Someone really should e-mail the web master about that photo. :\

berthes ghost

Final Flight
I must be dense.

Which of the 3 photos is the problem one, and what exactly is wrong with it?

Just curious.

Norlite

On the Ice
The main photo with this entry has her in the negative.

Maybe it doesn't show that way on everyone's computer?? Is it a graphics card thing? I'm not well versed in this stuff.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
That's how it shows up on her website on my computer too. Weird that it's the negative for you. Spooky.

It does depend on your computer's graphics software. I just tried it on several computers. If you have all the latest up-to-date stuff, it shows up right.

BTW, if you see a negative, you can download it to your own computer, then change it to a positive with a program like Photoshop.

That having been said, WOW!. When Sasha retires from skating she'll have a career as a glamour model waiting for her!

Mathman

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, no matter what she does, I'm excited to see all her new programs.

About the photo, I'm viewing the negative too. I right clicked on the photo, went to properties, got the address and cut and pasted to see the photo. It's a wonderful picture of Sasha.

Dee

windspirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
BTW, if you see a negative, you can download it to your own computer, then change it to a positive with a program like Photoshop.
No need to do that, because if you download it, it will show up all right on your computer. :laugh: At least it did for me (but I still see it as a negative on her web site). Weird, lol.

registered

On the Ice
Ouch, I misread "show" program for the short. :eek:

So tango is an exhibition program? I thought it was a good idea to use tango for the SP, it would set a nice contrast to the "Swan Lake" lyrical music, Sasha's using for her LP, and would showcase nicely Sasha's versatility.