Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Thomas Verner

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Evgeny Plushenko

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters

Koboldspike

Rinkside
that was a bit mean but since you have fun...:unsure:plush's tango is exhibition so far and not designed for competition, i wonder why it is even on the list here anyway..
Lambiel's is fantastic, he is flying on it.

Well, seems we gonna have "Tango" for competition, and as far as it goes that thought horrifies me. Hope that someone`s going to work a miracle on that programme. I`ve never quite warmed to the "Godfather"; it was a powerful programme with tons of emotion, but I sorely missed Evgeni`s former graceful and elegant programmes. Compared to the Tango Godfather nevertheless is heaven on earth to me... That`s weird, because at first I thought "oh, that`ll suit his temperament", but unfortunately the whole performance seems so bloodless and empty to me, just posing without heartfelt emotions. It`s not even, erm, erotic, if you know what I mean, even with Evgeni licking his fingers:biggrin: In my opinion he should either go for the big drama in his free skate, maybe with music from an opera, or come out of a completely new hole. I bet he could do some gothic or hard rock stuff as well. Why not? As far as it goes the Tango bores me a bit. Why does it have to be Marton again? I like Edvin and his music, but maybe some new input wouldn`t do any harm. By the way, I agree to the "baby Plush" stuff. May heaven forbid him doing that number again. Shudder!
My vote: Lambiel!

plushyta

On the Ice
Evgeny can definitely rock the house, but his choreography is seriously hideous.
He lands a few jumps and stops skating. Then he poses and pleasures himself touching whicn I can only presume all the right places. Lands few more jumps. Now it's time for step sequence. He's really worked up for some reason and puts on an angry face. But rest of his body is humoring the crowd at the very same time. The music stops, and now he flirts with the audience....
I love his flirting :love: :biggrin: ... I'm sorry, that you can not enjoy in it :p

sadalou

Rinkside
Patrick Chan's SP "Tango de los Exiliados" is the Best, for me!:love:

For me too!!;) I can't wait to see the changes he made to his program for this year. He said in an interview that his footwork would be even more difficult. I don't know how it can!! :p

lcd

Match Penalty
Solo tango? I like the dance tangos. Virtue and Moir.
If I had to choose. Stephane all the way.