Emily Hughes Did Skate at North Atlantic Regionals | Golden Skate

Emily Hughes Did Skate at North Atlantic Regionals

IceNetwork has a lovely picture of Emily in a layback saying that she will not compete in North Atlantics, When clicking on NA - Sr.Ladies SP. Her name is listed as second to Taylor Firth. Any explanation?

Sylvia

Record Breaker
IceNetwork has a lovely picture of Emily in a layback saying that she will not compete in North Atlantics
The photo caption says "Emily Hughes is set to compete in the senior ladies field at North Atlantic Regionals" so I don't know what you're reading? Hughes must compete at NA and place in the top 4 in order to be eligible for her bye through Easterns (her GP assignment in France is the same week as Easterns).

Link to an ongoing discussion of Regionals, including Emily: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24446

Sorry Sylvia for not reading the caption properly. It's time for me that the hearings really going, the knees are gone, and yes, the eyes are going too, expecially in small print. It's ok, I am getting use to the impatients of the younger crowd towards the aged.:eek:hwell:

lcd

Match Penalty
She seems like a skater who peaks at bigger events. Hopefully her performances will strengthen as the season continues.