Bacharach "Tribute On Ice" in San Jose CA, Sept 20, 2003 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Bacharach "Tribute On Ice" in San Jose CA, Sept 20, 2003

IDLERACER

Medalist
[Edited by Paula]

Idle,

1- I know it's difficult, but please "let go" of the boobie thing, ok?

2- Do not post photos without the photographer's permission. It is indeed a copyright violation.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Idleracer, have you got the photographer´s (= Laurie´s ) permission to post that photo here? If not, could you edit it away from your message, please? I believe the copyright rules apply on this forum also. Thanks!

Marjaana

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
I should announce that every photograph I import is also a link to where it came from, that you can click on. The way I see it, it's a fair deal...I get to use the photo in exchange for inadverdently drumming up some traffic for whatever website I get it from.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It is a copyrighted photo, and only with the permission of the photographer is one allowed to post copyrighted photos on forums. There is no special permission for copyrighted photos to be used as links. It still is a copyrighted photo!

Marjaana

Last edited:

windspirit

On the Ice
Last edited:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks for the info, Windspirit!

What makes these skating photos by Laurie even more amazing, is the fact that in his programmes Ilia was moving/turning with great speed the whole time. Not easy for a photographer, LOL!

Marjaana

Last edited:
Add my jaw dropped to the woman in the photo (I saw that too, Windspiirit, ROFL). The two "Air Ilia" photos are amazing--and he IS my type, lol. I especially love the angle on the flying death drop. It makes it look as if Ilia has no connection to the earth and really is flying. I think Laurie is really gifted as a photographer, especially with skating, which is so HARD to do. Thanks for telling us about the two new photos, Jaana. They are definitely worth looking at--and looking at, and looking at, and looking at...:love:
Rgirl