Italian ice dancers Cappellini & Lanotte are training hard | Golden Skate

Italian ice dancers Cappellini & Lanotte are training hard

eleonora.d

On the Ice
I translated an interview to ice dance italian couple Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte and here is a brief summary (I did not translate the whole article even because it's possibile that it's going to be translated in a few weeks).

http://annaeluca.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=16

Original interview :
http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/5762

The main news are about the programs :
Original Dance : “Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen” (Swing Kids movie soundtrack)
Free Dance : “Love Story”, performed by Nana Moskouri..

and the training : they worked with Muriel Zazoui in France this summer, it was "stimulating and interesting", they already been in France, and last year also in Russia to have a better preparation, but " this year it was different because we worked more and in a more active way, we felt the involvment of people who worked with us, other times we were more like we watched and watched over again and try to learn as much as possible."
--------------------------

I'm sorry for my poor english.. !

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This is the kind of post the moderators love! Which is why you will see your post has stars next to it. (At least this moderator loves them!)

rosee

On the Ice
I have to say I was a little disapointed by their OD :frown: Ifound it very generic. I hope that change during the season because I LOVED them last year.

eleonora.d

On the Ice
Last year's OD was really great! I think it was very very fun to watch.
I like this one too, especially the choice of music and there is a fun cut of music in the end. It is very phisically demanding so I guess they'll have to train a bit more before it looks perfect :agree:

im excited.
i love this couple and now with the Z! (muriel z.)
I agree, it's very good for our couples to go and train also abroad..look at Faiella/Scali's improvement last season! :)