Thread: Mergers

Mergers

In the wake of the Exxon/Mobile deal and the AOL/Time Warner implode, following are some expected mergers of interest for the year 2004:

1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

2. PolyGram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly Warner Cracker

3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as: MMMGood.

4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.

5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.

6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.

7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.

8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!

Last edited by RealtorGal; 09-10-2003 at 01:45 AM.

9. UNICEF (United Nations International Children's Fund) with Korn/Ferry International to produced UniKorn.

Custom Title
    That is the best laugh I've had in a looong time. They get funnier the farther down the list you read. What a hoot!

Blue Bead

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Mergers

Didn't I just here the Bon Marche and Macees will merge to be dubbed "Bon Macees?" or something like that. Had a good chuckle. Thanks.