Thread: Skate America LIVE!

I saw this channel today and it came up with the events on Tivo and Im am soooooooooo excited!!!! I cant wait to see the events on Universal Sports

Custom Title
    Wonder what the deal is vis a vis icenetwork? thought they had a US exclusive.... guess not!!

I tried to go there and it said it did not exist on this server.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuusb View Post
    I saw this channel today and it came up with the events on Tivo and Im am soooooooooo excited!!!! I cant wait to see the events on Universal Sports
    Me too. I actually have this channel on my cable system. It's set up to DVR!! I am so excited. They are a channel that is dedicated to Olympic Sports....so I am hoping that they will carry more of the Grand Prix. They seem to have every swimming, speed skating and snowboarding event that it out there!!!

Thank you! I think we get this channel as part of our cable service!

You do Gail. If you have Comcast you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    I tried to go there and it said it did not exist on this server.
    Here is the correct link, Grgranny.

http://www.universalsports.tv/Univer...rts_on_TV.html

Go to the link for the television schedule under Senior Grand Prix - Skate America. There I listed the cities and stations that get Universal Sports on television. I also listed the times they will be televising Skate America. I don't want to double post so that is why I am not posting it here.

Custom Title
    that is most excellent news. thank you for the info!

I am thrilled to have it in our area (Philly, PA). I am so disappointed that it is no longer shown on ABC/ESPN, as I do miss some commentary (especially from Dick Button and Paul Wylie - Paul is so knowledgeable about CoP ). It's a shame that not everyone has the coverage. IMHO, it should be available to everyone on network TV (2 measly hours of coverage on NBC is not enough).
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 10-26-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by universalsports View Post
    Now that skate America has started, we would love to hear your feedback about what you think of our T.V. Broadcast.
    I thought it was fabulous! Showing ALL the skaters commentary free AND showing it live?! Unheard of for American skating fans (especially us West Coast fans) Thank you for the wonderful coverage. I loved it! It really felt like being there.

Quote Originally Posted by universalsports View Post
    Now that skate America has started, we would love to hear your feedback about what you think of our T.V. Broadcast.

Well it was great. I would really love it if you have all the Grand Prix series on as well as other figure skating events.

Thank you Universal Sports! I loved the Skate America coverage. Please keep showing all skating events.

Custom Title
    Thank you Universal sports! amazing coverage! it was amazing to see earlier flights, the backstage coverage, the medal ceremony. Outstanding!!!! Please consider covering more events.

And!!!! Thank you for the absolutely amazing hockey coverage!!!