Skate America LIVE! | Golden Skate

Skate America LIVE!

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I saw this channel today and it came up with the events on Tivo and Im am soooooooooo excited!!!!:bow::rock::love::clap: I cant wait to see the events on Universal Sports:agree:

Binthere

On the Ice
Wonder what the deal is vis a vis icenetwork? thought they had a US exclusive.... guess not!!

sillylionlove

Medalist
I saw this channel today and it came up with the events on Tivo and Im am soooooooooo excited!!!!:bow::rock::love::clap: I cant wait to see the events on Universal Sports:agree:

Me too. I actually have this channel on my cable system. It's set up to DVR!! I am so excited. They are a channel that is dedicated to Olympic Sports....so I am hoping that they will carry more of the Grand Prix. They seem to have every swimming, speed skating and snowboarding event that it out there!!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! I think we get this channel as part of our cable service! :party:

sillylionlove

Medalist
Go to the link for the television schedule under Senior Grand Prix - Skate America. There I listed the cities and stations that get Universal Sports on television. I also listed the times they will be televising Skate America. I don't want to double post so that is why I am not posting it here.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am thrilled to have it in our area (Philly, PA). I am so disappointed that it is no longer shown on ABC/ESPN, as I do miss some commentary (especially from Dick Button and Paul Wylie - Paul is so knowledgeable about CoP ). It's a shame that not everyone has the coverage. IMHO, it should be available to everyone on network TV (2 measly hours of coverage on NBC is not enough).

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Now that skate America has started, we would love to hear your feedback about what you think of our T.V. Broadcast.

I thought it was fabulous! Showing ALL the skaters commentary free AND showing it live?! Unheard of for American skating fans (especially us West Coast fans) Thank you for the wonderful coverage. I loved it! It really felt like being there.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Thank you Universal Sports! I loved the Skate America coverage. Please keep showing all skating events.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Thank you Universal sports! amazing coverage! it was amazing to see earlier flights, the backstage coverage, the medal ceremony. Outstanding!!!! Please consider covering more events.

And!!!! Thank you for the absolutely amazing hockey coverage!!!