Programs you're looking forward the most too | Golden Skate

Programs you're looking forward the most too

lulu

Final Flight
I'm really looking forward to all figure skating, I feel like I'm in FS withdrawl.

The ones I'm looking forward the most to are...

Alexandr Abt: especially to see his step squences.

and...

P&T: I read a review online and it sounds as if they have a new energetic LP with a lot of creative choreography/moves. This sounds great. I know they have great skill and are great skaters, but IMO-they just seem to be "missing" something. I really hope this program is successful for them.

TwipGirl

Spectator
I'm really looking forward to seeing Sasha's "Swan Lake" and Belbin and Agosto's "West Side Story."

peachstatesk8er

On the Ice
I'm looking forward to them all, mostly because I know NM did 50 programs and I want to see if all of them look the same, lol. :D

StillBlueLake

Rinkside
I can't wait for MK's new programs, Morosov or not, though I am getting a bit sick of him. I am looking forward to seeing Sarah Meier's programs and those of the top Finnish ladies, particularly Poykio, who I will be seeing at Skate America. I think she's using Henry V for the SP :D

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
lulu said:
P&T: I read a review online and it sounds as if they have a new energetic LP with a lot of creative choreography/moves. This sounds great. I know they have great skill and are great skaters, but IMO-they just seem to be "missing" something. I really hope this program is successful for them.

Which P&T?

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Oh, excellent. I think what has been missing from their performances is energy, I'm looking forward to an energetic LP from them.

Germanice

On the Ice
I'm looking forward to the programs of BOTH Sasha's! And Alexei's "Beatles" one of course, if I ever get to see it :( (I wonder which titles he has chosen: Drive my car? Ticket to ride? ;) )! And with what Shen & Zhao and all my beloved Russians'll surprise me next season?

Anke

Last edited:

amykaren

On the Ice
I'd have to say Michelle and Sasha for the women, Plushy and Yags for the men, Belbin & Agosto for dance, and pairs-hmmm, no one in particular.

In the pros-I am looking forward to Todd E., Ina & Zimmerman, Meno & Sand, and Sale and Pelltier.

Sadie

On the Ice
I can't wait to see what Yagudin is going to do this season. And I am interested in seeing what Sasha Cohen does now that she is with Tatiana Tarosova. I bet she will be really good this season.

I think it is going to be a good season! I can't wait!!!:D :D :D

Lipinskifan19

Rinkside
totally looking foward to sasha and angela and hoping they've become more confident and consistent w/ their jumps.

bleuchick

On the Ice
add me to the list of fans looking forward to P&T.

Other skaters that I am looking forward to:

Dance - Dubreuil & Lauzon

Ladies - Sasha Cohen, MK and Joanne R

Men - AY, EP and Elvis.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am looking forward to seeing Jeff Buttle and Sean Sawyer and I am curious as to what Elvis has in the works! As well, our pairs are always a treat. Of course, Bourne and Kraatz will be missed - no one can fill their spot! Oh well, on with the new season!

Fumie Suguri's short program -- she plans a fun program to Paint it Black by Angele Dubeau. Quite a departure from her ethereal programs to beautiful classics.

Jamie and David's new Lori Nichol program to Norah Jones' Come Away With Me.

Mathman

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the programs this season! I hope everyone skates their best--that makes it ever so much better for the fans to watch.

As for P&T, I think that thing you are missing from their skating is called "PERSONALITY".
:D

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Jamie and David's new Lori Nichol program to Norah Jones' Come Away With Me

I will hopefully be seeing that program in Windsor, ONT in about two weeks (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE skate that one for us Jamie & David!!) so I will let you know all about it. I can't wait for that one too! :love:

I am looking foward to Bella & Patch, Timmy, Angela, Michelle, Tanith & Ben, and Inoue & Baldwin for the eligibles. I will find out Bella & Patch's music choices this weekend and hopefully Tim's music in two weeks when I see him in Windsor. =) For the pros, its all about Todd, Yuka, Alexei (I wasn't sure which category to put him in actually), and Jamie & David. This season should be pretty awesome. I am very excited about it! :D

ritymeez

Rinkside
I'm looking forward to Michelle's program. After the awesome season that she had last year in addtion to the new program that she's going to skate, it is really keeping me on my toes.

However, what I'm really looking forward to is if my speculation, that she's going to do a traditional layback spin in her competitive program, is correct.

If anybody cares, I just thought it was kind of strange that she did her COE (I hope that is correct) layback in her ""fallin'"" exhibition, therefore, doing her traditional one in her competitive prog..

ladybug

On the Ice
I can hardly wait for the new season to begin. Looking forward to seeing Michelle's and Irina's new programs.

Anxious to see how much more Tim has improved over last year.

Of course, there is Angela, Sasha, Alexei, AP, S&Z and on and on and on.

Meisje24

Rinkside
Of course I look forward to seeing the new programs of all the skaters, but especially the ones from Kevin van der Perren. I know his SP is Tango Tanguera from Piazzola but the music for his LP is still a secret!

Annemarie