Programs you're looking forward the most too | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Programs you're looking forward the most too

Definitely ALL the programs.

I do hope to see more 2nd tier skaters' programs especially Stephen Lambiel, Yukino Ota, Johnny, Angela, Jenny K, Bebe, and many others.

For the top tier skaters, I know their skating abilitites and I know their style. I will be looking for solid performances in the spirit of good sportsmanship, and good judging whatever the system used.

alina

Rinkside
I am looking forward to all programs but especially to:
Plushenko, Abt (lp flamenco), Lambiel (Shakira´s objection tango - techno version), Faiella/Scalli and all germans (I hope they´ll do better than last year)

Alina

guinevere

Final Flight
I am looking forward to seeing Timmy, Sandhu and even Weiss - mostly because I want to see them do NEW programs and I have high hopes for what's in store.

Ladies: MK of course, also Fumie, Shizuka, Irina and Ye Bin Mok.

Pairs: S/Z, there's a Canadian team I can't remember - they were great at SA last year. T/M too.

Dance: I don't follow Dance as much, but I really enjoy Belbin/Agosto and wonder how they'll follow up their Elvis program.

guinevere

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the programs this season! I hope everyone skates their best--that makes it ever so much better for the fans to watch.

Me, too.

As for P&T, I think that thing you are missing from their skating is called "PERSONALITY". :D

Touche!:D

Chele615

Rinkside
I'm really looking forward to Bella and Patch's new stuff. I love them and I can't wait to see them again this season. I'm hoping that the really successful year they had last year will just boost their confidence even more!

I also am lucky enough to hopefully see Jamie and David's newest LN program to "Come Away with Me" in 2 weeks at Dreams on Ice (WITH HEATHER!! WHEEE!!!) I heard that it is absolutely amazing and I'm so excited for it!

Other than the two of them (who are the ones I'm really looking forward to), I'm also looking forward to seeing Kevin van de Perren's programs. I saw him at a Lake Placid show and he was really impressive! I am also looking forward to Belbin and Agosto's new programs, Gregory and Petukhov, Grushina and Goncharov, Orscher and Lucash, and I just want to SEE Putnam and Wirtz this season. I went to an exhibition in Lake Placid last month with all of them in it and I was so impressed by all of them!

missflick

On the Ice
guinevere said:
Pairs: S/Z, there's a Canadian team I can't remember - they were great at SA last year. T/M too.
guinevere

The team you are referring to is Langlois and Archetto.:)

Kwanisqueen81

Rinkside
programs I wanna see...now

Joesitz said:
Definitely ALL the programs.

I do hope to see more 2nd tier skaters' programs

I'm with Joe I wanna see more 2nd tier skater programs.

I am looking forward to seeing Timmy's and Alexei's programs. But I really wanna see new programs from BeBe, Angela, Elena L., Yebin, Jenny, Carolina, Alisa, J-Ro, and Ms. Arakawa.

Panther2000

On the Ice
I think that I also am looking forward to Everyones new programs. I can't wait until the season starts.

But, I am hoping to see Alexei Skate again. I missed him so much last season. Though, he may not be in top condition. I just look forward to him being on competive ice again.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm really looking forward to Bella and Patch's new stuff.
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Bella and Patch.

Dee

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Bella & Patch = Anabelle Langlois and Patrice Archetto, an awesome pairs team from Canada who were fifth in the World at the DC Worlds 2003. :D

ouridol

On the Ice
Hmmm...there are so many!

I am looking to Sasha's Swan Lake, and new show Tango program. Alexei's, Jamie and David's, Michelle's, Irina's, Bella & Patch, Tanith and Ben's, Elvis's, and so many others like Fumie, Xue and Hongbo, Beatrisa, Jenny Kirk, and AP. And I am also curious if Takeshi will keep "Riverdance".

Fossi

Final Flight
I'm looking forward to seeing Sasha's new program. I read that she's practicing 3/3/2's and the quad again. I am hoping it's not just hype and that she delivers the goods this season. Go girl!

Germanice - Yebin Mok is America's answer to Vika Volchkova. If there were a competition for the 'best lutz', the judges would be in a quandry. Both: Perfect edge, extreme height, Perfect landing.

Joe

Antilles

Medalist
Belbin and Agosto (even though I'm not a West Side Story fan) and D&S. I'm especially interested in everyone's ODs this year. I'd love to see Alexei if he's back, and I'd like to see if Cohen can top last year's programs.