Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Programs you're looking forward the most too

Old school Tim fan
    Michelle, Vika, Shizuka, Fumie, Parker, Timmy, and Johnny.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Jamie and David's new Lori Nichol program to Norah Jones' Come Away With Me
    I will hopefully be seeing that program in Windsor, ONT in about two weeks (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE skate that one for us Jamie & David!!) so I will let you know all about it. I can't wait for that one too!

I am looking foward to Bella & Patch, Timmy, Angela, Michelle, Tanith & Ben, and Inoue & Baldwin for the eligibles. I will find out Bella & Patch's music choices this weekend and hopefully Tim's music in two weeks when I see him in Windsor. =) For the pros, its all about Todd, Yuka, Alexei (I wasn't sure which category to put him in actually), and Jamie & David. This season should be pretty awesome. I am very excited about it! :D

On the Ice
    I'm looking forward to Michelle's program. After the awesome season that she had last year in addtion to the new program that she's going to skate, it is really keeping me on my toes.

However, what I'm really looking forward to is if my speculation, that she's going to do a traditional layback spin in her competitive program, is correct.

If anybody cares, I just thought it was kind of strange that she did her COE (I hope that is correct) layback in her ""fallin'"" exhibition, therefore, doing her traditional one in her competitive prog..

Custom Title
    I can hardly wait for the new season to begin. Looking forward to seeing Michelle's and Irina's new programs.

Anxious to see how much more Tim has improved over last year.

Of course, there is Angela, Sasha, Alexei, AP, S&Z and on and on and on.

On the Ice
    Of course I look forward to seeing the new programs of all the skaters, but especially the ones from Kevin van der Perren. I know his SP is Tango Tanguera from Piazzola but the music for his LP is still a secret!

Annemarie

Definitely ALL the programs.

I do hope to see more 2nd tier skaters' programs especially Stephen Lambiel, Yukino Ota, Johnny, Angela, Jenny K, Bebe, and many others.

For the top tier skaters, I know their skating abilitites and I know their style. I will be looking for solid performances in the spirit of good sportsmanship, and good judging whatever the system used.

Medalist
    I am looking forward to all programs but especially to:
    Plushenko, Abt (lp flamenco), Lambiel (Shakira´s objection tango - techno version), Faiella/Scalli and all germans (I hope they´ll do better than last year)

Alina

I am looking forward to seeing Timmy, Sandhu and even Weiss - mostly because I want to see them do NEW programs and I have high hopes for what's in store.

Ladies: MK of course, also Fumie, Shizuka, Irina and Ye Bin Mok.

Pairs: S/Z, there's a Canadian team I can't remember - they were great at SA last year. T/M too.

Dance: I don't follow Dance as much, but I really enjoy Belbin/Agosto and wonder how they'll follow up their Elvis program.

guinevere

Go NJ Devils
    Originally posted by RealtorGal
    I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the programs this season! I hope everyone skates their best--that makes it ever so much better for the fans to watch.
    Me, too.

As for P&T, I think that thing you are missing from their skating is called "PERSONALITY". :D
    Touche!:D

Tripping on the Podium
    I'm really looking forward to Bella and Patch's new stuff. I love them and I can't wait to see them again this season. I'm hoping that the really successful year they had last year will just boost their confidence even more!

I also am lucky enough to hopefully see Jamie and David's newest LN program to "Come Away with Me" in 2 weeks at Dreams on Ice (WITH HEATHER!! WHEEE!!!) I heard that it is absolutely amazing and I'm so excited for it!

Other than the two of them (who are the ones I'm really looking forward to), I'm also looking forward to seeing Kevin van de Perren's programs. I saw him at a Lake Placid show and he was really impressive! I am also looking forward to Belbin and Agosto's new programs, Gregory and Petukhov, Grushina and Goncharov, Orscher and Lucash, and I just want to SEE Putnam and Wirtz this season. I went to an exhibition in Lake Placid last month with all of them in it and I was so impressed by all of them!

Custom Title
    Originally posted by guinevere
    Pairs: S/Z, there's a Canadian team I can't remember - they were great at SA last year. T/M too.
    guinevere
    The team you are referring to is Langlois and Archetto.

Custom Title
    S&P are also skating to Queen and k.d.lang. (Jamie said so on her site)

Medalist

programs I wanna see...now

Originally posted by Joesitz
    Definitely ALL the programs.

I do hope to see more 2nd tier skaters' programs
    I'm with Joe I wanna see more 2nd tier skater programs.

I am looking forward to seeing Timmy's and Alexei's programs. But I really wanna see new programs from BeBe, Angela, Elena L., Yebin, Jenny, Carolina, Alisa, J-Ro, and Ms. Arakawa.

Thumbs up

I think that I also am looking forward to Everyones new programs. I can't wait until the season starts.

But, I am hoping to see Alexei Skate again. I missed him so much last season. Though, he may not be in top condition. I just look forward to him being on competive ice again.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I'm really looking forward to Bella and Patch's new stuff.
    Pardon my ignorance, but who is Bella and Patch.

Dee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast