Icenetwork Schedule | Golden Skate

Icenetwork Schedule

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Here is icenetwork's schedule of Skate America:

Here is the Skate America broadcast schedule. (All times Eastern)
Schedule subject to change; check back for updates.

Events streaming live for icenetwork.com subscribers are noted below. Some events will be shown taped or live on NBC, so they cannot be shown on icenetwork.com on the same day; those programs will be available on-demand later in the year or on the dates noted below:

Friday, Oct. 24
6:00 p.m. : Compulsory Dance (icenetwork.com will stream live)
10:00 p.m. : Pairs Short Program (icenetwork.com will stream live)
11:30 p.m. : Men's Short Program (icenetwork.com will stream live)

Saturday, Oct. 25
5:00 p.m. : Original Dance (icenetwork.com will stream live)
6:45 p.m. : Pairs Free Skate (icenetwork.com will stream live)
10:00 p.m. : Ladies Short Program (icenetwork.com will stream live)
12:00 a.m. : Men's Free Skate (icenetwork.com will stream live)

Sunday, Oct. 26

2:00 p.m. : Free Dance (icenetwork.com will stream live)
4:00 p.m. : Ladies Free Skate (available on-demand Oct. 28)
8:00 p.m. : Exhibition of Champions (available on-demand)

Television coverage

Watch NBC from 4-6 p.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 26, for coverage of the Senior Ladies Free Skate.

^^^

This IceNetwork schedule in real time puts a bit of damper on we poor slobs in NYC. Just looking at Friday:

Compusory Dance 6pm in Everett and 9pm in NYC

Pairs Short 10pm in Everett and 1am in NYC

Men's Short 11:30 in Everett and 2:30am in NYC.

Am I correct?

lmarie086

Medalist
Here is the Skate America broadcast schedule. (All times Eastern)
Schedule subject to change; check back for updates.

Friday, Oct. 24
6:00 p.m. : Compulsory Dance (icenetwork.com will stream live)
10:00 p.m. : Pairs Short Program (icenetwork.com will stream live)
11:30 p.m. : Men's Short Program (icenetwork.com will stream live)

It says all times Eastern, which makes me very happy.

ETA: Unless I'm wrong...

Last edited:

waxel

Final Flight
It says 'icenetwork.com will stream live' but I wonder if they will also offer on-demand as well? In the past (2008 Nats) some events were streamed live, then offered on-demand a few hours later. I realize that events such as Ladies free won't be available on-demand until a later date, but I hope some events will be available on-demand right away.

I suspect that this whole ISU deal with icenetwork was late in the making which has resulted in tardy information, and I guess we'll know how it will work after SA.

momjudi

On the Ice
^^^

This IceNetwork schedule in real time puts a bit of damper on we poor slobs in NYC. Just looking at Friday:

Compusory Dance 6pm in Everett and 9pm in NYC

Pairs Short 10pm in Everett and 1am in NYC

Men's Short 11:30 in Everett and 2:30am in NYC.

Am I correct?

I was told the men's short was starting at 7:00 Everett time which makes it 11:00 New York time.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
It says 'icenetwork.com will stream live' but I wonder if they will also offer on-demand as well? In the past (2008 Nats) some events were streamed live, then offered on-demand a few hours later. I realize that events such as Ladies free won't be available on-demand until a later date, but I hope some events will be available on-demand right away.

I suspect that this whole ISU deal with icenetwork was late in the making which has resulted in tardy information, and I guess we'll know how it will work after SA.

I am sure that They will have the rest of the competition on Demand as well as the other GP events.

They will probably do it like: Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 with Day3 probably having Free Dance and exhibitions but will have to click on the Ladies FS link separately to watch it when it comes out on demand

lcd

Match Penalty
Is Nancy commentating once again?
I heard Jerrod Swallow signed on to do commentary for dance?

missysays

On the Ice
Is Nancy commentating once again?
I heard Jerrod Swallow signed on to do commentary for dance?

Cool!!!

I'd be completely willing to tune in to Jerrod Swallow doing commentary for the ice dancing segments at least for US nationals-- especially since he knows many of the dancers personally because there's such a large Michigan ice dance community.

I hope this is true.

I just read over at FSUniverse; there will apparently NO COMMENTARY.

:rock:
I've been checking out the videos of the Regionals and there is no commentary but they are not LIVE.

As for Nancy, I never found her intrusive in her commentary. She's a very knowledgeable former skater.

It won't bother me either way. And I welcome Jerod's commentary, too.

lmarie086

Medalist
As for Nancy, I never found her intrusive in her commentary. She's a very knowledgeable former skater.

It won't bother me either way. And I welcome Jerod's commentary, too.

She improved as the season went on, by Nationals I actually that she was pretty decent (judging from the icenetwork videos that made their way onto youtube).

I wouldn't mind Jerod commentating though.